Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Duping

Discussion on Duping within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Old 01/27/2012, 00:59   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mocdragon View Post
Naive mind, on an iPod, playing League of Legends???

O-o. Help... Cant understand... Brain's to mushy...
Don't expect you to understand poor little ******.
Old 01/27/2012, 01:01   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepole12 View Post
People can't really read the " NO QUESTIONS " In red...
O-o wrong topic? i dont see nothing saying (no questions) in red besides yours. If there is more show me please
Old 01/27/2012, 01:02   #33

Oh my. I never noticed how rude the people on this forum are. Random insults for typing a few words in a box, and posting it. Then BAMM, 200 people are calling you a ******, or a noob. Not even going to waste my time listing the other ones. But come on, I can't be the only one who hasn't noticed this.

Quote:
O-o wrong topic? i dont see nothing saying (no questions) in red besides yours. If there is more show me please

Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Do you need Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats or anything else?
Take a look here [no questions]....... Umm
Old 01/27/2012, 01:10   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas161 View Post
Don't expect you to understand poor little ******.
O-o. I'm not sure if replying to this is worth the time, you could say I just replyed to it. But I mean hearing that comming from you its just... Retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepole12 View Post
Oh my. I never noticed how rude the people on this forum are. Random insults for typing a few words in a box, and posting it. Then BAMM, 200 people are calling you a ******, or a noob. Not even going to waste my time listing the other ones. But come on, I can't be the only one who hasn't noticed this.

Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Do you need Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats or anything else?
Take a look here [no questions]....... Umm
Oh thank you. i never noticed that all my time here Lol i feel kinda stupid for not seeing it. and yes some people are rude, and some people just post rude topic with out knowing it.
Old 01/27/2012, 01:31   #35

Quote:
Oh thank you. i never noticed that all my time here Lol i feel kinda stupid for not seeing it. and yes some people are rude, and some people just post rude topic with out knowing it.
Yes you are stupid I'm glad we have established that.
Old 01/27/2012, 01:50   #36

Quote:
:[

Where is the quote. Also you make too many assumptions.

Quote:
It actually takes me fifty minutes I'm playing League of Legends In between.
Fixed that for you, PS: Look at posts 21 and 24's post times. That'd be 50 minutes, not 5.

That's why you take hours to post, correct? Because you're replying on your iPod while playing League of Legends!? You must be the best multi-tasker in the world!

Quote:
Already explained wasn't gonna bother with grammar on an iPod lols
The iPod must not have auto correct then, right? 'lols.'

Quote:
So then why is it you proceed to rage with walls of text. Honestly I find this situation quite humorous.
Because I know for ever wall I do post, you'll just reply saying "lols tl;dr" or reply with a wall yourself, because you love to be right. I find it funny that you call my replies rage, when you're the one telling people to shut the fuck up and get the fuck out. Is something wrong, jas161?

Quote:
PS: If your a psychologist you better quit now, wouldn't want people to put their trust into such a naive mind.
All psychologists must have a naive mind, yes. I don't have a psychologist though, sorry. Nor am I one. You state you're trolling, but you can't seem to do much but defend yourself in insulting others. If I recall correctly, trolling is changing a topic in discussion and creating havoc, e.g. what I did in dragging down 4 pages of anti-jas161. If I were a psychologist though, I would point out every why you, like many other, are cases of Online Disinhibition Effect.

Maybe 3.

PS: Lrnwhattrollmeans.

Here's some thought for you.

9-20;
Quote:
LOL rage quit and I bet he looked in the .ini's and found that he was a stupid douch for asking such a stupid question. This is what happens when you give noobs a working mabinogi pake
9-21;
Quote:
In the character condition xml it don't have no category or elements so how you know which hex codes. Is it just sampling?
Care to tell me how you can insult someone for not looking in an .INI, when you couldn't tell the difference between a .TXT and .XML file?

TL;DR As you become more of a hypocrite; and fall into the contradictions of denying what I assume of you, I must say that you are really making an ass out of yourself.
Old 01/27/2012, 02:00   #37

Quote:
Yes you are stupid I'm glad we have established that.
Really? So you're saying that we have established I'm stupid? Congrats!!! Smosh high five!! I find it odd that someone of your caliber is saying that to me, speaking frankly i dont know what I'm hurt most by from what you said "yes you are stupid" or "I'm glad we have established that". Frankly im puzzled.
Old 01/27/2012, 02:23   #38

Quote:
Really? So you're saying that we have established I'm stupid? Congrats!!! Smosh high five!! I find it odd that someone of your caliber is saying that to me, speaking frankly i dont know what I'm hurt most by from what you said "yes you are stupid" or "I'm glad we have established that". Frankly im puzzled.
So that post was to clarify that you agreed with my post... Glad were on the same page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastNerd View Post

Fixed that for you, PS: Look at posts 21 and 24's post times. That'd be 50 minutes, not 5.

That's why you take hours to post, correct? Because you're replying on your iPod while playing League of Legends!? You must be the best multi-tasker in the world!

The iPod must not have auto correct then, right? 'lols.'

Because I know for ever wall I do post, you'll just reply saying "lols tl;dr" or reply with a wall yourself, because you love to be right. I find it funny that you call my replies rage, when you're the one telling people to shut the fuck up and get the fuck out. Is something wrong, jas161?

All psychologists must have a naive mind, yes. I don't have a psychologist though, sorry. Nor am I one. You state you're trolling, but you can't seem to do much but defend yourself in insulting others. If I recall correctly, trolling is changing a topic in discussion and creating havoc, e.g. what I did in dragging down 4 pages of anti-jas161. If I were a psychologist though, I would point out every why you, like many other, are cases of Online Disinhibition Effect.

Maybe 3.

PS: Lrnwhattrollmeans.

Here's some thought for you.

9-20;

9-21;

Care to tell me how you can insult someone for not looking in an .INI, when you couldn't tell the difference between a .TXT and .XML file?

TL;DR As you become more of a hypocrite; and fall into the contradictions of denying what I assume of you, I must say that you are really making an ass out of yourself.
This is starting to get lengthy so....
Kay.
PS:By my response I'm expecting something on the lines of this as a response.
Old 01/27/2012, 03:41   #39

Quote:
So that post was to clarify that you agreed with my post... Glad were on the same page.

This is starting to get lengthy so....
Kay.
PS:By my response I'm expecting something on the lines of this as a response.
Only thing I got out of that is "I give up, I know I'm not right. Thank you for teaching me this lesson today."

As I've said throughout every post, you post the ignorant mindset of your head being so far up your ***. Just take a look at the image you included.

inb4 you respond again, or respond at all to this.

gg.
Old 01/27/2012, 03:55   #40

Quote:
Only thing I got out of that is "I give up, I know I'm not right. Thank you for teaching me this lesson today."

As I've said throughout every post, you post the ignorant mindset of your head being so far up your ***. Just take a look at the image you included.

inb4 you respond again, or respond at all to this.

gg.
And basically what this is saying "Dur Hur I Win" but really you have just lost because you have gave in to the expected response good bye.

I guess.
Old 01/27/2012, 04:02   #41

Quote:
they were rigth when evreyone said you dont know sarcasm, but its fine I'm sure when you grow up you'll understand.
Old 01/27/2012, 04:22   #42

Quote:
they were rigth when evreyone said you dont know sarcasm, but its fine I'm sure when you grow up you'll understand.
1. Right*
2. I know what sarcasm is and that's not sarcasm.
3. This is sarcasm "oh mocdragon you are so intelligent I admire you so."
Old 01/27/2012, 05:03   #43

Quote:
And basically what this is saying "Dur Hur I Win" but really you have just lost because you have gave in to the expected response good bye.

I guess.
This sums up about every post you've made on Elitepvpers. **** and a reply out of spite of always wanting to win. Poor in sense and form.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2012, 05:08   #44

It's funny how, no matter which post, any thread will end up with an argument between people.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/27/2012, 05:37   #45

Quote:
This sums up about every post you've made on Elitepvpers. **** and a reply out of spite of always wanting to win. Poor in sense and form.
Oh the old I know you are but what am I. Two year old skills for the win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanamomo View Post
It's funny how, no matter which post, any thread will end up with an argument between people.
Lol so true