Oh my. I never noticed how rude the people on this forum are. Random insults for typing a few words in a box, and posting it. Then BAMM, 200 people are calling you a ******, or a noob. Not even going to waste my time listing the other ones. But come on, I can't be the only one who hasn't noticed this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mocdragon
O-o wrong topic? i dont see nothing saying (no questions) in red besides yours. If there is more show me please
Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Do you need Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats or anything else?
Take a look here [no questions]....... Umm
Don't expect you to understand poor little ******.
O-o. I'm not sure if replying to this is worth the time, you could say I just replyed to it. But I mean hearing that comming from you its just... Retarded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepole12
Oh my. I never noticed how rude the people on this forum are. Random insults for typing a few words in a box, and posting it. Then BAMM, 200 people are calling you a ******, or a noob. Not even going to waste my time listing the other ones. But come on, I can't be the only one who hasn't noticed this.
Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Do you need Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats or anything else?
Take a look here [no questions]....... Umm
Oh thank you. i never noticed that all my time here Lol i feel kinda stupid for not seeing it. and yes some people are rude, and some people just post rude topic with out knowing it.
Oh thank you. i never noticed that all my time here Lol i feel kinda stupid for not seeing it. and yes some people are rude, and some people just post rude topic with out knowing it.
Yes you are stupid I'm glad we have established that.
Where is the quote. Also you make too many assumptions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jas161
It actually takes me fifty minutes I'm playing League of Legends In between.
Fixed that for you, PS: Look at posts 21 and 24's post times. That'd be 50 minutes, not 5.
That's why you take hours to post, correct? Because you're replying on your iPod while playing League of Legends!? You must be the best multi-tasker in the world!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jas161
Already explained wasn't gonna bother with grammar on an iPod lols
The iPod must not have auto correct then, right? 'lols.'
Quote:
Originally Posted by jas161
So then why is it you proceed to rage with walls of text. Honestly I find this situation quite humorous.
Because I know for ever wall I do post, you'll just reply saying "lols tl;dr" or reply with a wall yourself, because you love to be right. I find it funny that you call my replies rage, when you're the one telling people to shut the fuck up and get the fuck out. Is something wrong, jas161?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jas161
PS: If your a psychologist you better quit now, wouldn't want people to put their trust into such a naive mind.
All psychologists must have a naive mind, yes. I don't have a psychologist though, sorry. Nor am I one. You state you're trolling, but you can't seem to do much but defend yourself in insulting others. If I recall correctly, trolling is changing a topic in discussion and creating havoc, e.g. what I did in dragging down 4 pages of anti-jas161. If I were a psychologist though, I would point out every why you, like many other, are cases of Online Disinhibition Effect.
Maybe 3.
PS: Lrnwhattrollmeans.
Here's some thought for you.
9-20;
Quote:
Originally Posted by jas161
LOL rage quit and I bet he looked in the .ini's and found that he was a stupid douch for asking such a stupid question. This is what happens when you give noobs a working mabinogi pake
9-21;
Quote:
Originally Posted by jas161
In the character condition xml it don't have no category or elements so how you know which hex codes. Is it just sampling?
Care to tell me how you can insult someone for not looking in an .INI, when you couldn't tell the difference between a .TXT and .XML file?
TL;DR As you become more of a hypocrite; and fall into the contradictions of denying what I assume of you, I must say that you are really making an ass out of yourself.
Yes you are stupid I'm glad we have established that.
Really? So you're saying that we have established I'm stupid? Congrats!!! Smosh high five!! I find it odd that someone of your caliber is saying that to me, speaking frankly i dont know what I'm hurt most by from what you said "yes you are stupid" or "I'm glad we have established that". Frankly im puzzled.
Really? So you're saying that we have established I'm stupid? Congrats!!! Smosh high five!! I find it odd that someone of your caliber is saying that to me, speaking frankly i dont know what I'm hurt most by from what you said "yes you are stupid" or "I'm glad we have established that". Frankly im puzzled.
So that post was to clarify that you agreed with my post... Glad were on the same page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastNerd
Fixed that for you, PS: Look at posts 21 and 24's post times. That'd be 50 minutes, not 5.
That's why you take hours to post, correct? Because you're replying on your iPod while playing League of Legends!? You must be the best multi-tasker in the world!
The iPod must not have auto correct then, right? 'lols.'
Because I know for ever wall I do post, you'll just reply saying "lols tl;dr" or reply with a wall yourself, because you love to be right. I find it funny that you call my replies rage, when you're the one telling people to shut the fuck up and get the fuck out. Is something wrong, jas161?
All psychologists must have a naive mind, yes. I don't have a psychologist though, sorry. Nor am I one. You state you're trolling, but you can't seem to do much but defend yourself in insulting others. If I recall correctly, trolling is changing a topic in discussion and creating havoc, e.g. what I did in dragging down 4 pages of anti-jas161. If I were a psychologist though, I would point out every why you, like many other, are cases of Online Disinhibition Effect.
Maybe 3.
PS: Lrnwhattrollmeans.
Here's some thought for you.
9-20;
9-21;
Care to tell me how you can insult someone for not looking in an .INI, when you couldn't tell the difference between a .TXT and .XML file?
TL;DR As you become more of a hypocrite; and fall into the contradictions of denying what I assume of you, I must say that you are really making an ass out of yourself.
This is starting to get lengthy so....
Kay.
PS:By my response I'm expecting something on the lines of this as a response.
Duping 07/20/2010 - Shaiya - 1 Replies Can someone help me with duping on Shaiya? Like a program that can dupe. I tryed the login off and trying to buy it then but that don't work. And Alt+F4 didn't work too. tys
[HELP]duping fix 05/27/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies does anyone kno how to fix it so people dont dupe items. They will drop an item on the floor then relog and then it will be in the inventory and on the floor