Oh the old I know you are but what am I. Two year old skills for the win.
Care to point out where I asked what I was? Your trifling stupidity is growing as the seconds pass. You're insecure not only of your own faults, but possible faults at others. Look at that Escaflowne Engine post. You jumped right on it because it 'seemed' suspicious, and bashed it. Yet did you even download it? Did you other to see if it even worked? Did you bother to even examine it? I highly doubt it. You're a joke, jas161.
Different ways of sarcasm? LOL you truly are a ******.
No I haven't lost my "comment sense" *** your replies make you look more and more of a ******.
O-o That all you got is "more of a ******" and yes there is different ways of sarcasm, I'm sorry you don’t understand. Like you said they didn’t have elementary school
LOL your even more of a retard then I thought don't even acknowledge your lack of intelligence. Oh well that's alright I never expect a lot from the mentally challenged.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mocdragon
aww daiisama's here, did i push your buttens last time, no need to say anything, it will just be pointless.
Can some one please tell me who this noob thinks he is and why he thinks he has a brain?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastNerd
Care to point out where I asked what I was.
Your hypocrisy is showing...
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastNerd
Look at that Escaflowne Engine post. You jumped right on it because it 'seemed' suspicious, and bashed it. Yet did you even download it? Did you other to see if it even worked? Did you bother to even examine it?
The context left to assume and judge isn't really fitting. 'Low post amount, 99% chance it must be a keylogger! Let's just call it one while we sit about not actually testing it.' As far as common sense goes, anyways.
Also, I believe prior knowledge would be a more fitting term for the situation. "look into it".
The context left to assume and judge isn't really fitting. 'Low post amount, 99% chance it must be a keylogger! Let's just call it one while we sit about not actually testing it.' As far as common sense goes, anyways.
Also, I believe prior knowledge would be a more fitting term for the situation. "look into it".
Did I ever say it was because of the post count? Oh and for the hypocrisy if you don't see it in every single post you have made then you sir are a ****** beyond comparison.
Did I ever say it was because of the post count? Oh and for the hypocrisy if you don't see it in every single post you have made then you sir are a ****** beyond comparison.
Pretty sure we were talking about that engine thread, and not my own statistics. Meant kc1---something's post count. Pretty sure that's why everyone hopped on the "LOLFAKE" bandwagon. As for hypocrisy, why don't you show me then? You claim that I don't prove things, yet you've failed to prove one thing so far. A ****** beyond comparison to Einstein maybe. :b
Pretty sure we were talking about that engine thread, and not my own statistics. Meant kc1---something's post count. Pretty sure that's why everyone hopped on the "LOLFAKE" bandwagon. As for hypocrisy, why don't you show me then? You claim that I don't prove things, yet you've failed to prove one thing so far. A retard beyond comparison to Einstein maybe. :b
Yes I'm talking about kc1's thread I never jumped to conclusions because of his post count. It was because of something else. Anyways about your hypocrisy since you're too egotistical too see it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastNerd
Care to point out where I asked what I was.
You said this to me while you're giving me through every single post a psychological analyse...
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastNerd
Care to point out where I asked what I was.
Take a guess why I used your quote once more please just take one.
Egotistical Retards...
PS: learn about Einstein before you use that line because you have just furthered my point being you are retard, by defending yourself. [Hint] Einsteins childhood.
Duping 07/20/2010 - Shaiya - 1 Replies Can someone help me with duping on Shaiya? Like a program that can dupe. I tryed the login off and trying to buy it then but that don't work. And Alt+F4 didn't work too. tys
[HELP]duping fix 05/27/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies does anyone kno how to fix it so people dont dupe items. They will drop an item on the floor then relog and then it will be in the inventory and on the floor