Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pake/Alissa related mod commands.

Discussion on Pake/Alissa related mod commands. within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pake/Alissa related mod commands.

So far I have managed to find, download, install, and begin to understand the Alissa Analyzer. I have it up and running with no crashes or anything of the sort. I have the basic idea on how it works. (For example, finding and sending the packet to teleport you to any mana tunnel.) What I cant seem to find and/or figure out are the commands the mods use. So far I know kuku's /mt but that's it. I have tried using google and looking through this site both manually and with search for these commands but have had absolutely no luck. Could someone please point me in the right direction?
Old 09/19/2011, 20:03   #2

use the search function on the forums instead of google! pretty sure you can get the jist of it by fully reading those 12 page threads!
Old 09/20/2011, 01:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastNerd View Post
use the search function on the forums instead of google! pretty sure you can get the jist of it by fully reading those 12 page threads!
Im not entirely sure you even took the time to read my single post thread. As I already said before, I have tried using the search function on this site as well as looking through manually and have yet to find what Im looking for. I get the jist of how everything works and how to set it all up, I just dont know any of the commands that any of the mods use.

tl;dr
I did use the search here, I do get the jist of everything, I already have it installed and working, I do not know any commands.
Old 09/20/2011, 01:46   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by blortad View Post
Im not entirely sure you even took the time to read my single post thread. As I already said before, I have tried using the search function on this site as well as looking through manually and have yet to find what Im looking for. I get the jist of how everything works and how to set it all up, I just dont know any of the commands that any of the mods use.

tl;dr
I did use the search here, I do get the jist of everything, I already have it installed and working, I do not know any commands.
What commands? :P
Old 09/20/2011, 01:50   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrybong1 View Post
What commands? :P
Quote:
What I cant seem to find and/or figure out are the commands the mods use. So far I know kuku's /mt but that's it.
Once again, already answered that in my first post.
Old 09/20/2011, 02:21   #6

Quote:
So far I have managed to find, download, install, and begin to understand the Alissa Analyzer. I have it up and running with no crashes or anything of the sort. I have the basic idea on how it works. (For example, finding and sending the packet to teleport you to any mana tunnel.) What I cant seem to find and/or figure out are the commands the mods use. So far I know kuku's /mt but that's it. I have tried using google and looking through this site both manually and with search for these commands but have had absolutely no luck. Could someone please point me in the right direction?
Are you stupid or stupid... LOOK IN THE .INI's
Old 09/20/2011, 02:29   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas161 View Post
Are you stupid or stupid... LOOK IN THE .INI's
alright, u know what, **** u ppl, **** ur ****** unorgonized site, **** ur bullshit fucktard elitest attitude, and **** ur greedy ****** trolling ****** *****, its not like im asking u for a ******* tutorial, which btw, is not that big a ******* request considering there are absolutely zero on ur site that will actually get u anywhere, I dont need piece of **** wastes of flesh like you, rot in hell with the rest of ur kind, dickbags
Old 09/20/2011, 02:54   #8

Quote:
alright, u know what, **** u ppl, **** ur ****** unorgonized site, **** ur bullshit fucktard elitest attitude, and **** ur greedy ****** trolling ****** *****, its not like im asking u for a ******* tutorial, which btw, is not that big a ******* request considering there are absolutely zero on ur site that will actually get u anywhere, I dont need piece of **** wastes of flesh like you, rot in hell with the rest of ur kind, dickbags
...Then why are you here?

Solution : Just don't use pake. Or. Deal with the ******* **** that you're given. Stop. Yo. *******. Lady.
Old 09/20/2011, 02:56   #9

LOL rage quit and I bet he looked in the .ini's and found that he was a stupid douch for asking such a stupid question. This is what happens when you give noobs a working mabinogi pake
Old 09/20/2011, 03:31   #10

most noob cant get pake working
Old 09/20/2011, 08:46   #11

True since they need the skill of downloading.
Old 09/20/2011, 08:49   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kill446 View Post
most noob cant get pake working
Most noobs don't need mabipake, they get **** patched with their leeching.
Old 09/20/2011, 08:52   #13

*Raises hand* I once was a a leecher Q>Q its not a past I'm proud of.
Old 09/20/2011, 12:18   #14

You all still count as noobs, except for Aka.... He knows some things. =D
Old 09/21/2011, 02:05   #15

I know stuff too ): Like how to make brownies!