Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Max Duel Percentages %

Discussion on Max Duel Percentages % within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Old 01/16/2012, 03:14   #31

elite*gold: 0
I see how it is. Ima rap for you on Skype now
Old 01/16/2012, 03:16   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karriem2 View Post
I see how it is. Ima rap for you on Skype now
OMG i knew this was going to go wrong LOL now ima die (runs away)

Back to my post

what would you say after reading nogi
Old 01/16/2012, 05:41   #33

Either keep looking for OP Codes, or look into Parameters. You're missing out on a lot since you're just assuming every code you find that "doesn't work" doesn't work.
Old 01/16/2012, 06:38   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogimule1 View Post
Either keep looking for OP Codes, or look into Parameters. You're missing out on a lot since you're just assuming every code you find that "doesn't work" doesn't work.
no no no, im not thinking evrey code i find doesn't work, its just that i dont understand parameters to well, like i kinda get how say you need a skill loaded for one code to work and thats a parameter right? but theres alot i dont understand about parameters
Old 01/17/2012, 01:02   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocdragon View Post
no no no, im not thinking evrey code i find doesn't work, its just that i dont understand parameters to well, like i kinda get how say you need a skill loaded for one code to work and thats a parameter right? but theres alot i dont understand about parameters
Not really... Those are probably just database values.

A receive parameter probably has a Code that is the "Skill Loaded" function, so your game now nows you have a skill loaded, the parameters simply specify which skill, perhaps how many charges, etc. Not sure if this is the case on Skill Loads, but it's the general idea of how a parameter works; it's additional information.

Another example? The code Daii hinted at, and the Packet I posted on the general thread. Daii gave you a code, what that code does is "Tell the Server You Want to Talk with an NPC," sort of, but that alone doesn't work. The server doesn't know Which NPC to talk with, so for that, the client also sends a parameter that includes the ID of the NPC. Now the server knows you want to talk, and with which NPC, so he checks to see what your location is in comparison to the NPC, if it's close enough, chat window pops up.
Old 01/17/2012, 02:59   #36

Quote:
Not really... Those are probably just database values.

A receive parameter probably has a Code that is the "Skill Loaded" function, so your game now nows you have a skill loaded, the parameters simply specify which skill, perhaps how many charges, etc. Not sure if this is the case on Skill Loads, but it's the general idea of how a parameter works; it's additional information.

Another example? The code Daii hinted at, and the Packet I posted on the general thread. Daii gave you a code, what that code does is "Tell the Server You Want to Talk with an NPC," sort of, but that alone doesn't work. The server doesn't know Which NPC to talk with, so for that, the client also sends a parameter that includes the ID of the NPC. Now the server knows you want to talk, and with which NPC, so he checks to see what your location is in comparison to the NPC, if it's close enough, chat window pops up.
I wouldn't bother explaining things to him. I thought about it several times now, especially when he asked about an afk scanner. Apparently, he can't even search TPB for a cracked file. It's really just not worth it to bother with the kid. I don't even know why he's scanning for OP codes, when they're useless to him. Not only that, the kid missed almost all of the AXXX region.
Old 01/17/2012, 03:16   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daiisama View Post
I wouldn't bother explaining things to him. I thought about it several times now, especially when he asked about an afk scanner. Apparently, he can't even search TPB for a cracked file. It's really just not worth it to bother with the kid. I don't even know why he's scanning for OP codes, when they're useless to him. Not only that, the kid missed almost all of the AXXX region.
You've really given up hope, huh?

Well, at least thanks for your concern. If you didn't care, you wouldn't have bothered posting. But, I explain things to him 'cause he's actually working for what he wants to achieve. Sure, it's evident he doesn't know a thing about programming, or at least packets (sorry moccy); but he's at least putting effort into finding those shiny packets he wishes for, instead of refreshing ePvP once a day to see if something else got released, which is more than what 98/100th's of people who visit this forum do.

So I have to listen to badly written post every once in a while? My first language isn't English, so I know how it is. He'll get better at English and Packets, provided he keeps working at it.

EDIT:

That was so sentimental I want to barf()--I mean, cry.

EDIT 2:

Thanks for the link`~
Old 01/17/2012, 03:16   #38

AXXX Is quite sweet. I enjoyed looking through it...
Old 01/17/2012, 08:02   #39

Quote:
Thank you for your comment. Now to say I didn’t search TPB, BT, ISO, or even TZ, I did look and found them but I get my files without torrenting. quicksilverscreen "good place for movies to") as I trust them better then downloading a torrent from a random person I don’t know? I would rather download from someone I do and trust.

Missed almost the entire AXXX region? No... If you’re talking about missing out of some cool stuff cuss I don’t have the right parameters for it or I didn’t check all the AXXX and I’m missing out? Sure I might be missing out on everything I checked that didn’t work for me but what makes you think I’m missing out on it? And it don’t mean I’m not going to go back to it later on and recheck it under a different parameter or so.

And a afk scanner, if you don’t know what I mean by it then really just stfu, there’s no need for you to even be posting on the thread if you’re just going to bitch and whine about someone helping out one in need just to get your little self-proclaimed ego up about how smart you are so you don’t half to feel bad about yourself every fucking day just pisses me off. I'm sure you enjoy flaming people or bitching about them just to piss them off every day just like them kids on YouTube
If you got nothing better to say, just say the hell off this thread or for any at that"Kid"[/B].

Quote:
You've really given up hope, huh?

Well, at least thanks for your concern. If you didn't care, you wouldn't have bothered posting. But, I explain things to him 'cause he's actually working for what he wants to achieve. Sure, it's evident he doesn't know a thing about programming, or at least packets (sorry moccy); but he's at least putting effort into finding those shiny packets he wishes for, instead of refreshing ePvP once a day to see if something else got released, which is more than what 98/100th's of people who visit this forum do.

So I have to listen to badly written post every once in a while? My first language isn't English, so I know how it is. He'll get better at English and Packets, provided he keeps working at it.

EDIT:

That was so sentimental I want to barf()--I mean, cry.

EDIT 2:

Thanks for the link`~
It’s fine your helping and that’s all anyone could ask for and I respect you for that, I also respect you for not minding my English at how bad it is, it’s not every day I get someone who does not flame about it.

Loll and for the shiny packets loll yah I know I’ll find one someday, by that I don’t mean dupe or teleport one's. Thank you Nogi, I really thank you. You have helped a lot with my understanding of the questions I ask.
Old 01/17/2012, 13:47   #40

Quote:
You can find 7.2 on TPB with plenty seeds. :b
Old 01/17/2012, 16:31   #41

Quote:
And it don’t mean I’m not going to go back to it later on and recheck it under a different parameter or so.
The thing is parameters rarely have the same Form. For example, in the case of the code I mentioned earlier, the parameter is the Target NPC ID. But for loading a skill it includes the ID of the Skill(Okay, bad example), when you're putting something in your Inv. the location of the item, when you're sending a Heart Sticker the char ID of the Recipient + Item ID of the item being used up, for camp kits it was an Item Used, from Which Character The Item was, Region ID, X Y Locations, so on and so forth. Not saying these are all the parameters included in those packets, just demonstrating how there can be significant differences.

Simply adding parameters randomly to OP codes won't get you anywhere.

Which is why to Manipulate the Code to work for you, first you need to understand how it's originally implemented in the game.
Old 01/17/2012, 17:22   #42

Quote:
Thank you for your comment. Now to say I didn’t search TPB, BT, ISO, or even TZ, I did look and found them but I get my files without torrenting. quicksilverscreen "good place for movies to") as I trust them better then downloading a torrent from a random person I don’t know? I would rather download from someone I do and trust.

Missed almost the entire AXXX region? No... If you’re talking about missing out of some cool stuff cuss I don’t have the right parameters for it or I didn’t check all the AXXX and I’m missing out? Sure I might be missing out on everything I checked that didn’t work for me but what makes you think I’m missing out on it? And it don’t mean I’m not going to go back to it later on and recheck it under a different parameter or so.

And a afk scanner, if you don’t know what I mean by it then really just stfu, there’s no need for you to even be posting on the thread if you’re just going to bitch and whine about someone helping out one in need just to get your little self-proclaimed ego up about how smart you are so you don’t half to feel bad about yourself every fucking day just pisses me off. I'm sure you enjoy flaming people or bitching about them just to piss them off every day just like them kids on YouTube If you got nothing better to say, just say the hell off this thread or for any at that"Kid"[/B].

It’s fine your helping and that’s all anyone could ask for and I respect you for that, I also respect you for not minding my English at how bad it is, it’s not every day I get someone who does not flame about it.

Loll and for the shiny packets loll yah I know I’ll find one someday, by that I don’t mean dupe or teleport one's. Thank you Nogi, I really thank you. You have helped a lot with my understanding of the questions I ask.
No. What you posted isn't even all of the OPcodes that result in an obvious response from the server. I wasn't talking about ones that needed params to do anything. An AFK scanner can't work because you have to watch your screen for a response. If you mean just a normal scanner, then from the sounds of it, you're already using it. There's no practical way to automate a scanner without you being there. You might be able to do something with the recv packets, but it wouldn't work well. You looked on torrenting sites when you had no intention of downloading any of them? Makes sense. Also, enjoy testing...parameters, I guess. The hell?

There you have it!

Afk Scanner? Retarded question.
Your job of scanning the AXXX region? Done poorly.
Your comment on Delphi 7 and torrenting? Absurd. I have no idea what Quicksilverscreen is, but from a glance at the website, they don't even host cracked files. You know, there is something called a Sandbox, right?

Kid, you're the one who started the pissing contest with me. It's a shame, though. I can piss really far. You never stood a chance.
Old 01/17/2012, 18:21   #43

Soooo... Daisama, what happened to releasing stuff last week? Something go wrong?
Old 01/17/2012, 23:43   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenlyhero View Post
Soooo... Daisama, what happened to releasing stuff last week? Something go wrong?
Because the servers right now aren't messed up enough?

Just go talk to dead NPCs, that'll keep you busy.
Old 01/17/2012, 23:58   #45

Quote:
No. What you posted isn't even all of the OPcodes that result in an obvious response from the server. I wasn't talking about ones that needed params to do anything. An AFK scanner can't work because you have to watch your screen for a response. If you mean just a normal scanner, then from the sounds of it, you're already using it. There's no practical way to automate a scanner without you being there. You might be able to do something with the recv packets, but it wouldn't work well. You looked on torrenting sites when you had no intention of downloading any of them? Makes sense. Also, enjoy testing...parameters, I guess. The hell?

There you have it!

Afk Scanner? Retarded question.
Your job of scanning the AXXX region? Done poorly.
Your comment on Delphi 7 and torrenting? Absurd. I have no idea what Quicksilverscreen is, but from a glance at the website, they don't even host cracked files. You know, there is something called a Sandbox, right?

Kid, you're the one who started the pissing contest with me. It's a shame, though. I can piss really far. You never stood a chance.
Edit: no point in wasting time on you.

Quote:
The thing is parameters rarely have the same Form. For example, in the case of the code I mentioned earlier, the parameter is the Target NPC ID. But for loading a skill it includes the ID of the Skill(Okay, bad example), when you're putting something in your Inv. the location of the item, when you're sending a Heart Sticker the char ID of the Recipient + Item ID of the item being used up, for camp kits it was an Item Used, from Which Character The Item was, Region ID, X Y Locations, so on and so forth. Not saying these are all the parameters included in those packets, just demonstrating how there can be significant differences.

Simply adding parameters randomly to OP codes won't get you anywhere.

Which is why to Manipulate the Code to work for you, first you need to understand how it's originally implemented in the game.
ok. i kinda see what you mean (sorry for being slow) oh i see, so say like a campfire, i would need the campfire id along with X Y location on ware im going to put it and the skills ID along with the use it in X Y location rght?

or if im going to summon someone, i use the ID of item + Char ID of who im summoning and X Y location right? or do i add my Char ID to?. along with use (Use item) ID. Ok i think i see, and im trying to understand how its implemented in the game, but from not knowing ware to srat is hard. So i been slowly trying new things like (Changeing my X Y location of char in game (teleporting) with region ID of ware im going to) as it seems it works but fails show up server side, yet pets think im at X Y yet im still at first XY. am i loseing track of it yet?

Tags
i was bored.