Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Lost Ark
You last visited: Today at 18:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trusted Status issue

Discussion on Trusted Status issue within the Lost Ark forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trusted Status issue

I ****** up. Don't need reminders of how much I ****** up because I sure did.

I made a fresh steam account, leveled it up to 30 to gain access to the marketplace.

I purchased 1000 Royal crystals, which is more than $5 USD.

I purchased gold from g2g, and now I realized I can't make any trades or send mail to my main account because of the Trusted Status.

Question 1:

How long does it take to get the trusted status?

Question 2:

Is there any way I can make that process happen faster? Contact Steam maybe?

Question 3:

Am I royally ******, since I already made a big gold purchase on this mule? I feel like I'm gonna get banned before I have access to trade. Purchased 200k.

Question 4:

Is the smartest thing to do right now to buy out honing mats or some **** with the gold that I have in my mule in case I get banned? Gold would get 0'd out but i wouldn't lose my items, right?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Project Issue / Sro_client Issue / Help if you can!!
09/08/2019 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
There's thousands of edits i want to make on the sro_client.exe but i don't want to regret later because i choosed the wrong sro_client.exe to build in, so help me guys with a good sro_client.exe to build my project on I see many servers with virusless sro_client.exe that i prefer to use, but i with no knowledge of what did they edit on it, i can't use it So i need a Sro_client.exe with 3 conditions 1. No Edits 2. No Virus 3. Fit with vsro 1.88 The answers will be really...
Strange issue with mbot crack , looking if any people had similar issue
04/29/2017 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
After many years without playing any silkroad private servers i ended come back, but after download mbot to run it, i tried run the cracked vesion download directly from joysro forum , but when i run that i get blue screen. Was looking if someone had simillar issue since nowadays i'm using W10 , in the build 15063.138 , so i was wondering if it could be a issue with the softwere or related to hardwere since i'm using a laptop nowadays.
[Server Status] Server Status Programs From A Couple Servers.
11/05/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Hey i dont know in what section to post it so i hope that the mods will move it to the good section but i made this server status program i will make later more server status programs for other servers. PhoenixCo: Server Checker Qonquer Qonquer Server Checker Screenshot: http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll115/aschwinh /sdfsdfsdf.jpg