Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Lost Ark
You last visited: Today at 13:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best place to buy gold

Discussion on Best place to buy gold within the Lost Ark forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best place to buy gold

I want to know the best place to buy gold without getting ban,i spend like 300€ on royal crystals for so little gold,and i want to know if i can buy it elsewhere cheaper without being banned.
Old 11/12/2022, 15:15   #2

discord Kentu#1882

Im selling hand-farmed gold with the cheapest rate you can find (0.3$ per 1k gold) on EUC.

/edit Author of the topic actually bought from me and gave me rate+comment in link above.
Old 11/12/2022, 15:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jangss View Post

discord Kentu#1882

hand farmed gold, price much cheaper than others hand farmed gold, because im one time seller, after selling everything i quit
Im wondering how can you prove is legit gold or if you have any recommendation,not to disrepect you just to be sure
Old 11/12/2022, 15:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ortense View Post
Im wondering how can you prove is legit gold or if you have any recommendation,not to disrepect you just to be sure
I can prove it by showing my very high end account and market sales history (3400 hours, 9 chars 1460+, roster 200). Im one time seller, after im empty im done. Quitting the game so selling everything what can earn me gold, mostly my 9/10 lvl gems.

I can prove that im sending the gold also from account described above

Write to me, ask for whatever you want, whatever proof u need and we can make our way
Old 11/12/2022, 15:57   #5

Please let me also know if you find a trustworthy seller for cheap, one with good rep
Old 11/12/2022, 17:55   #6

I spending 6-8 hours everyday for farming gold with 10 characters and people expecting cheap price instead of fair price i don't understand what they want in that case how u can compare handfarmed gold price with botted gold prices, that's not fair at all.
Old 11/13/2022, 16:38   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackernova View Post
I spending 6-8 hours everyday for farming gold with 10 characters and people expecting cheap price instead of fair price i don't understand what they want in that case how u can compare handfarmed gold price with botted gold prices, that's not fair at all.
just sit on cornere and cry like me D;
if seriouse, LA now pretty dead for me as farmer
this is complete uncompetitive fight with bots army. and if at start i got 800-1500$ with 18alts, now bots fix prices to 400$ for no reason, just coz they can
so now i cry and wait other mmo
for notice Lost Ark Russia (older for ~1y) gold prices higher than EU (as i see: no staem = no bots interest = no ruined economy*)
Old 11/14/2022, 20:06   #8

Had a 10 day from a purchase on iggm. Not sure where the besto source is for a final really large order, if a mule Acct is best, etc
Old 11/16/2022, 12:20   #9

I am looking for a trusty euw seller anyone have an advice ?
Old 11/18/2022, 20:42   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ortense View Post
I want to know the best place to buy gold without getting ban,i spend like 300€ on royal crystals for so little gold,and i want to know if i can buy it elsewhere cheaper without being banned.

safest ways. 5 months exp. or buy from handmade seller who is trusted
Old 11/19/2022, 23:15   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by nephilim6868 View Post
safest ways. 5 months exp. or buy from handmade seller who is trusted
And for 50€ how much gold you guys can give