Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Lost Ark Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying gold high ban risk? (Main account)

Discussion on Buying gold high ban risk? (Main account) within the Lost Ark Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 04/11/2022, 11:51   #121 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotsung View Post
Right... I understand. I just want to know if this would result in a more severe ban because of the amount? It doesn't seem like it. but I am hoping to hear from the experts here.
It's all speculation because we have too limited data.

Big A can't look at every single transaction, the effort is too high. Manual activities cost money and require low-cost employees who can quickly make a decision based on pre-qualified data without causing too much collateral damage.

I currently see the trend on larger gold seller sites that many buy between 10k and 30k. 50k is becoming rarer, 100k and more are the exception. But this may also be related to the fact that RMT gold became more expensive after the ban wave, the in-game market collapsed and the Steam Trust system is used.

I still speculate that mail is the most insecure method, when the gold is sent via bot accounts with names made of random letters and dozens of customers served.

If you exchange gold for crystals, your RMT possibility score will surely increase when vast amounts of gold suddenly arrive and are exchanged. SMG & Amazon won't care much what happens in the auction house - with Maris shop & the crystal/gold exchange they make their money.

No matter how you turn it, as a player you can only follow a few basic rules. The sellers have to do their part as well. Don't talk to anyone in the game about you buying gold, no matter how good of friends you are. Buy small amounts and clarify with the seller in advance how the transaction will be done.

That said, most sellers don't care if your account gets banned. If a 2 day old level 1 bot account sends you hundreds of thousands of gold, you can buy as little as you want, they will still get you because it is the easiest data mining process of all and can be completely automated.
Old 04/11/2022, 20:16   #122 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Been lurking this thread for some time now so I've decided to chime in with my personal experience, I too also got a 3 day ban on april 2nd after purchasing 200k gold from alotofgold on g2g. The same day i also purchased 200k from another provider on g2g with 120+ positive reviews, I got hit with a 3 day suspension about 12 hours after alotofgold sent me my order via mail. During the 3 day suspension I got a message on g2g from my 2nd provider saying they delivered my purchase as well. Fast forward to april 5th when I got unbanned they wiped all the gold I had. I really don't care what happens to me so I accepted my 2nd g2g purchase via mail. It has been 6 days and so far no ban. Im positive the gold just needs to be moved numerous times to "dilute" it and alotofgold probably just got lazy that 1 weekend. who knows. happy lost arking ^_^
Old 04/11/2022, 21:28   #123 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hello boyz i just got my account back after 3 days ban also. SO in the end the ban was cause i buyed gold at 24 of March 10k gold FROM IGGM site. Normal i buy from g2g for 2-3 trusted selles. They removed this 10k gold from my account only they didnt touch something else.. I dont know if its safe right now to buy gold thoo.. any suggestions?
Old 04/12/2022, 10:07   #124 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 26
Still buying 100k+ weekly and no bans, auction house is the way to go btw, **** mail.

and **** the chinese botters who dont give a **** if u get banned
Old 04/12/2022, 10:31   #125 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyoRO View Post
hello boyz i just got my account back after 3 days ban also. SO in the end the ban was cause i buyed gold at 24 of March 10k gold FROM IGGM site. Normal i buy from g2g for 2-3 trusted selles. They removed this 10k gold from my account only they didnt touch something else.. I dont know if its safe right now to buy gold thoo.. any suggestions?
Was it sent via mail or AH? **** a ban for only 10k too.. they are getting tough
Old 04/12/2022, 12:33   #126 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytak View Post
Still buying 100k+ weekly and no bans, auction house is the way to go btw, **** mail.

and **** the chinese botters who dont give a **** if u get banned
what items are you listing in the AH and what is the maximum amount you list it for to not be too sus?
Old 04/12/2022, 13:07   #127 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peepokek View Post
what items are you listing in the AH and what is the maximum amount you list it for to not be too sus?
Ive listed up to 60k, normally 1370 jewls with decent engravings worth around 1-2k market.
Old 04/12/2022, 15:40   #128 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought gold from private seller 1 week ago, more expensive than g2g($3=1k). Still no bans .
Old 04/12/2022, 17:06   #129 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 478
Quote:
Ive listed up to 60k, normally 1370 jewls with decent engravings worth around 1-2k market.
aren't the prices rn way 2 crazy?
Old 04/12/2022, 18:52   #130 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harukyo ツ View Post
aren't the prices rn way 2 crazy?
Nah, 50k is $100 around there
Old 04/12/2022, 19:08   #131 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 478
Quote:
Nah, 50k is $100 around there
may I know where you buy it?`
since ppl want to charge me over 300 bucks for 80k gold lol
Old 04/12/2022, 20:21   #132 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harukyo ツ View Post
may I know where you buy it?`
since ppl want to charge me over 300 bucks for 80k gold lol
I only buy gold from guys who advertise in Guardian raids group finder. They do only ah sale. Bought there ten times without any suspenssion or ban. They have 50k for 110e.
Old 04/13/2022, 14:37   #133 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So guys i am thinking to buy gold again from G2G .. around 10-15k. thoo i am afraid not get banned again..talked with the seller he said me that none of his clients had problem.. any ideas? Should i wait more its been 2-3 days they removed my ban :P
Old 04/13/2022, 15:11   #134 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyoRO View Post
So guys i am thinking to buy gold again from G2G .. around 10-15k. thoo i am afraid not get banned again..talked with the seller he said me that none of his clients had problem.. any ideas? Should i wait more its been 2-3 days they removed my ban :P
think send over auction house best way , not over In game Mail.
the risk buy from this all g2g Seller its always !!!

if you have credit card maybe buy from privat seller its better as goldfarmer
Old 04/13/2022, 16:31   #135 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapeilaz View Post
think send over auction house best way , not over In game Mail.
the risk buy from this all g2g Seller its always !!!

if you have credit card maybe buy from privat seller its better as goldfarmer
i dont know any private seller or from where else to buy. any suggestions?

Tags
buying, gold, lost ark