Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Lost Ark Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying gold high ban risk? (Main account)

Discussion on Buying gold high ban risk? (Main account) within the Lost Ark Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 12/24/2022, 11:41   #586 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Anyone had their gold removed WITHOUT getting banned?

I experienced something super weird after buying around 70k gold from a seller on g2g, psycat to be exact. I'm pretty sure it's because of the trade method (many items at low amounts traded fast for such low total amount)
2 days later the gold was gone, but no penalty, letter, mail or anything from AGS/SG.

Anyone else experienced this?
Old 01/07/2023, 18:00   #587 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brrrrt View Post
Anyone had their gold removed WITHOUT getting banned?

I experienced something super weird after buying around 70k gold from a seller on g2g, psycat to be exact. I'm pretty sure it's because of the trade method (many items at low amounts traded fast for such low total amount)
2 days later the gold was gone, but no penalty, letter, mail or anything from AGS/SG.

Anyone else experienced this?
Amazon doesnt perma ban you the first time you get caught doing RMT... or dont ban you at all (like your case) and just remove your gold, thats why its better to spend it all before that happens.

Also dont use the Mail method... 99% chance you will get banned that way, use AH, dont use your main account, get a mule, buy the gold with it, spend it all on mats etc. you want to buy then transfer all the items to your main account.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2023, 13:58   #588 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by odix94 View Post
Amazon doesnt perma ban you the first time you get caught doing RMT... or dont ban you at all (like your case) and just remove your gold, thats why its better to spend it all before that happens.

Also dont use the Mail method... 99% chance you will get banned that way, use AH, dont use your main account, get a mule, buy the gold with it, spend it all on mats etc. you want to buy then transfer all the items to your main account.
Thanks for the tip, so I guess the next time I get caught I'll most likely get a ban?
Old 03/07/2024, 21:20   #589 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudKakashi View Post
I personally have been buying from benkitty666 on playerauction never ban yet i dont buy a lot or to often i still do my own farming but im sure its well over 200k at this point not much to those mega RMT ppl :3

atm on playerauction is $23.56 its dropped good amount after valtan hype chilled out
I used to sell on Player Auctions, they refunded customers in excess of 90 days after the date of sale, made me pay unnecesary penalty fees, and once i finally established myself on their website they banned me for pointing out they were scamming customers with their buggy payment system. Turns out they were scamming me because when I audited my bank statements they shorted me 5% of my total withdrawls.

Message me for screenshots and more details.
Old 03/08/2024, 19:00   #590 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

They could ban you next time, but like on FIFA, if amount is not very big, they take all your coins / gold away and leave a note. But when you buy you should always just use it rightaway so you dont risk it getting banned

Tags
buying, gold, lost ark