Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Lost Ark Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quitting selling my gold (400k)

Discussion on Quitting selling my gold (400k) within the Lost Ark Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quitting selling my gold (400k)

(oh **** forgot to tell you guys the region its EUC)
Ello this isn't my first post about selling my stuff at that time i changed my mind and continued playing, but this time i actually lost the will and fun to play the game. Gold is real nothing RMT'd or botted here a picture of my roster.

I exactly have 400k gold and would like to sell it in one go for 70 F&F PayPal, add a "decent" ancient accessory for 400k on the AH as soon as i confirm the transaction im buying the set accessory. Discord is harrisslk.

As im making this post the current lowest price for 400k on g2g is 80, if it drops so will i drop my price. I just want to get rid of it and leave this game in the past.

Q:Why don't you just sell on G2G?
A:Takes to long to get verified and tbh can't be bothered to put my real info on that website.

Tags
loa

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Gold For Lost Ark In NA East Region(400K Stock)
12/20/2022 - Lost Ark Trading - 1 Replies
Selling Gold For Lost Ark In NA East Region(400K Stock) GOLD FOR NA EAST REGION I am hand farmer gold on NA east region. i can guaranteed i have the cheapest rates As i am only a one person guy(not a team) i cant online 24/7 but ill try to reply as soon as possible. For payment i can do Paypal for easier transaction I also have testimonial pictures from people that been buying my products if you are interested, you can add me here on discord troy133lazer#1155
[Selling] Selling 400k gold in EUC
08/22/2022 - Lost Ark Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling 400k in EUC 1k= 0,9$ Only handmade gold, im selling about 3 months and nobody got banned at all. Im selling only via Crypto if you interested
[Selling] ★ SELLING BULKS OF LEVEL 30 ACCS ★ QUITTING SELLING ★ 25% MARKET PRICE ★
08/29/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm quitting selling league products and selling off everything i have for a cheap price. Got around 800 accounts with level 30 that are unverified and inactive. Looking for people that are interested in buying bulks of 50+ accounts on servers: EUNE LAN BR RU TR
WTS 400k Blackmoore, 400k Aegwynn
01/27/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Alles auf Allianz. Preis: 0,35 pro 1000 gold Mindestabnahme 100k Ich geb nur bei Trusted - Member first. Ansonsten seit ihr dran.... es gibt keine Diskussion. Wenn ihr nicht first geben wollt, dann added mich garnicht erst.