Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 09:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need some help from real PRO's l2 buggers

Discussion on Need some help from real PRO's l2 buggers within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need some help from real PRO's l2 buggers

I have questions for a Lingea2 Pro exploter/buggers/hgm/gm/administrators/programers.

I'm Playing Lineage2 Freya Working Fine Server
The Server is l2java have ddos protections and more
and i wanna know

Maybe some1 know possible to get your partys/channel comman all
with recals or some how else to valakas/antharas lairs frinteza/baium zones
when they are wake up and some fight them

tell everything what you know from your expirence peoples

Thanks in advanced.
and the server if some1 help that is
I'm not advertising any server only this link for help to know those bugs/exploits
Old 01/05/2011, 23:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
Ddose protection is not possible only when that protection programm is on an separete server

Similar Threads Similar Threads
For All the Pro's out da`
12/24/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hey guys a question I have heard, that a lot of people have their own goldbots, what does that mean, and how do you do it. Im not talking about clientless and such. I mean what build and what monsters, at what lvl, and more info on how to have a char that gathers gold fast. Any other goldtips are welcome hihihi..... Plz help me xD
For The Pro's
10/21/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
I have stopped playing CO one year ago and i wanna start playing it again. I used to have a good account and i gave it to somebody. What I wanna know is if there is anyway i could get this account back. I know the acc, the name of the char, the security number and answer... BUT the email is in somebody else's name. I dont know the current password and the current registered email. Can i get it back?!?! anybody knows it? thank you.
Buggers code of Conduct
10/01/2008 - RF Online - 18 Replies
I'm not gonna give a tut or whatever. I just want to hear from you buggers/cheaters/hackers/leechers etc. What's your code of conduct as a bugger/cheater/hacker/leecher? Please reply with your list. Thanks..
RF PH has too many BUGGERS
06/27/2008 - RF Online - 23 Replies
for those who want to share the cheats pls only send it to those who have 200+ post cause almost all of the gunners in the game are buggers
an die pro's ^^
03/20/2008 - Metin2 - 14 Replies
es gehört hier wahrscheinlich nicht her, hoffe aber auf verständnis :) also, ich will mal einfach an alle danke sagen die uns diese herrlichen programme und bots hier abliefern. :) ganz besonders danke ich marcopolo, seedlord und reijin, die sich soviele mühe mit uns geben. ohne euch wär das forum wahrscheinlich leer :D ich könnte auch jedem ein pn schicken, aber ich hab mal einen thread aufgemacht, damit sich auch noch viele andere bedanken können (was ich auch hoffe das sies tun). also...