Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 17:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2 Dexternet

Discussion on L2 Dexternet within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Does anyone got a IG/OOG walker working for L2Dexternet ? Is there anybody who's botting there ? >_>
Old 06/30/2007, 18:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
lol sefik willst du dort auch noch afk leveln oder wat rofl

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Botting on Lineage.ro ( Dexternet )
05/17/2010 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hello, I'd like to ask for some help/working bot for lineage2.ro ( Dexternet ). So far i tried the L2.net guide from this forum but it didn't work, i also tried the guide for dragonnetwork using the Ip of Dexternet. Didn't work. If anybody would be so kind to post something useful, i'd be really grateful :D So thanks in advance :D
FourBoxing on Dexternet(lineage.ro)
05/10/2010 - Lin2 Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
Since Arion the new server of dexternet came up i thought i might show the ppl how to four box Usually Sandboxie did work but they fixed that. Maybe there are easier ways but atm i dunno of any other. The following method is very simple but you need a good computer for it :) Step1: You have 2 options: You either download VmWarePlayer (which is free) or VmWare Workstation(30 day trial) Download, install and launch it. I myself used VmWareWorkstation but it should work with the Player...
ANY WALKER ON L2 DEXTERNET
04/23/2010 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Plis anyone can help me with one walker for server dexternet. www.lineage.ro THX