Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 17:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ANY WALKER ON L2 DEXTERNET

Discussion on ANY WALKER ON L2 DEXTERNET within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plis anyone can help me with one walker for server dexternet.
THX
Old 04/13/2010, 12:48   #2

For those who don't like fair play, some hacking tools for l2 dex
Third party program, more complex then clasic l2walker, up to 8 characters loaded, settings for l2dex whit ong undetectable by l2 dex anti-hack shield.
FileShare Download L2Divine walker for L2DEX.zip
A guide book for newbies who don't know how to use it.
FileShare Download divine_guide_book(en).zip
For l2 DEX go settings/config and set:
Profile : Private
LoginServerIP : 85.186.68.138
LoginServerPort : 2106
ProtocolVersion : 656
Server Name : Dexternet/Wrath/Arion

If you intend use it on other l2 server change settings according to l2Divine guide book. Good luck! it on other l2 server change settings according to l2Divine guide book. Good luck!
Old 04/23/2010, 10:59   #3

so did u test this? it works o u get ban after 2 weeks?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Botting on Lineage.ro ( Dexternet )
05/17/2010 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hello, I'd like to ask for some help/working bot for lineage2.ro ( Dexternet ). So far i tried the L2.net guide from this forum but it didn't work, i also tried the guide for dragonnetwork using the Ip of Dexternet. Didn't work. If anybody would be so kind to post something useful, i'd be really grateful :D So thanks in advance :D
FourBoxing on Dexternet(lineage.ro)
05/10/2010 - Lin2 Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
Since Arion the new server of dexternet came up i thought i might show the ppl how to four box Usually Sandboxie did work but they fixed that. Maybe there are easier ways but atm i dunno of any other. The following method is very simple but you need a good computer for it :) Step1: You have 2 options: You either download VmWarePlayer (which is free) or VmWare Workstation(30 day trial) Download, install and launch it. I myself used VmWareWorkstation but it should work with the Player...
Lineage 2 gracia part 2 walker Packet error(in walker cant enchnat)
11/22/2008 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
I done walker for my server chinese option etc., english skils and other but when i'm in some town i get packet error or i cant talk with npc i talk with gatekeper teleport and nothing more? all npc only 1 dialog support magic - suport nothing more . I cant enchant on walker cause i dont see after 2 click on enchant. Only text appears eslect item to enchant. Someone Can help. It's important to me so walker run in Giran and i can enchant on it :S Cause in game i have lags and my enchanting takes...
Walker Patcher caused Verify Fail in Walker
01/30/2008 - Lineage 2 - 6 Replies
I always used the IG eL2Walker 1.46 with l2asrv version_3_0 and everything was ok. I've downloaded Walker Patcher (WP409F) to apply a token to play with OOG version of Walker. Well, it have not worked and now I can't use my IG Walker like before, it display "Verify Fail" Everything is like before, what could have happened? Sorry my bad english ^^ ,thanks
L2 Dexternet
06/30/2007 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Does anyone got a IG/OOG walker working for L2Dexternet ? Is there anybody who's botting there ? >_>