I've spent quite a few days developing a Java application to bruteforce accounts in private servers. It works against the registration website, not against the L2 gameserver, and is very fast (compared to la2brute 1.1 for example). The current version is designed to work only with "Lineage II Control Panel" (by Doraemon), used by some private servers, but it shouldn't be a problem for me to make it work with other registration panels like L2ASP or custom ones.
It's a multi-thread application, what means that it's able to test many accounts simultaneously thus greatly improving the cracking speed. Currently I'm getting an average speed of 4800 passwords per minute (80/sec) in the server I play, using only 10% of my internet connection. I've got already 30+ accounts in 1 week.
I just want to see if you guys are interested on something like this, cause I need to get some cash urgently due to personal problems in RL. I would charge a small quantity of money for this, incuding support and free upgrades.
The project is in beta and for personal use only at this moment... but if people is interested I can work some more to make it ready to release.
Let me know your impressions/suggestions/ideas/questions please... also feel free to contact me by PM or email.
This is a screenshot of the application running in Eclipse (the development environment) just a few min ago. I left it running this morning and now I got 7 new accounts
- I've added support for the L2Paradise's control panel (in testing currently)
- I've redesigned the application to make it modular, so I can easily add support for new servers in the future as they are requested by the clients.
- I will be adding HTTP proxy support... this is optional and will probably make the craking speed slower, but is also more secure (you can hide your real IP).
Also several people has contacted me by PM, but I would like to remind something:
I will NOT do any cracking service for you. This means you can not tell me "ey, crack the password for the account 'xxxxx'". If you want me to prove that the app works, we can agree a simple test, but I'm not going to spend days trying to find your password just for that.
Anyway I've to be very carefull about who is going to have this on his hands. Aside from the stealing of accounts, this kind of attacks are like a DoS to the websites, so a too dangerous application to be given for free and without any control.
I'm still finishing some bugs. BTW, L2Paradise sux. Their webserver sux, is slow as hell and their CP barely works as intended. It was down yesterday and now I can't even login...
Forgot to say... if you are interested in buying the application I can customize it to work with your server... just let me know where are you playing and I will check.
Account hacking 04/20/2012 - Silkroad Online - 17 Replies NeverMind.. I already got it :)
Account Hacking??? 07/23/2010 - S4 League - 11 Replies Hi guys look at this video there are lots of hacks (account hacks) but are these fakes or true and working hacks???
Link → YouTube - S4 League Hack Patch 19 *UPDATE* *WORKING*
And what about this
Link → http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubdm1KZ0-Qk&fea ture=related
hacking into account 06/04/2008 - Runescape - 10 Replies does any1 know a good program that will let me hack into other account sso i can sell stuff and sell it i was looking on youtube and they were talking about scar 3.12 but when i looked on google it had nothing about it it just had forums about it but no link to download it
Account Hacking ? 05/02/2007 - Kal Online - 3 Replies Hi,
It comes often that i see ppl who tell me that they where hacked...
they tell me, they just logged in and all was stolen...
so my question is...how do ppl get the ID and the working PW for it ?
I mean there are 1000000000 ways which ID to which PW.
i dont know much about hacking...and i dont wanna know how it works that i can do it...iam just interessting in how-do-they-hack it ? :P
ACcount Hacking .... how to do it 12/04/2005 - World of Warcraft - 13 Replies *edit by Kami.*
Vorerst, ohne Inhalt - Backup besteht!
*edit by Frodolein*
Schade aber najo woh lauch besser so :-)
*edit by Kami.*
Ich hab die Addy jetzt nicht wegen der Konkurenz gestrichen sondern wegen der Sicherheit der User und dem unmoralischen Aspektes.
Also nichts gegen dich Frodolein, nice Guide aber nicht gerade das beste Thema.