Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 07:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hacking into account

Discussion on hacking into account within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hacking into account

does any1 know a good program that will let me hack into other account sso i can sell stuff and sell it i was looking on youtube and they were talking about scar 3.12 but when i looked on google it had nothing about it it just had forums about it but no link to download it
Old 05/28/2008, 05:32   #2

scar is a scripting program...an autoer.
and sry i dont
Old 05/28/2008, 05:36   #3

well if ya need the link here is is:

now go there and scroll down til you find it
Old 05/30/2008, 03:14   #4

kool thz
Old 05/31/2008, 13:32   #5

are you stupid?

There is no way on gods earth you can hack runescape accounts with scar..

its all just scrips for autos and stuff like that
Old 06/03/2008, 02:41   #6

First, I know they say it, but I'l say it again ^^, SCAR is a machine with scripts, not hack.
There is no machine too hack account on RuneScape, and if there was, people wouldn't yell
it too the world.
If it were like that, everyone account would be getting hacked.
Sorry, but if you looking for a real hack, best thing too do is find out yourself
Old 06/03/2008, 02:41   #7

First, I know they say it, but I'l say it again ^^, SCAR is a machine with scripts, not hack.
There is no machine too hack account on RuneScape, and if there was, people wouldn't yell
it too the world.
If it were like that, everyone account would be getting hacked.
Sorry, but if you looking for a real hack, best thing too do is find out yourself
Old 06/04/2008, 01:12   #8

Lol, I remeber this runescape hacking account program I've found a while back. You had to pay for it but I gotta say it was awsome! I forget what it was called but I wasn't successfull in hacking 1 single account. You just have to get other people's username and type in an original password that many people would use. Usually worked for older runescape accounts.
Edited -
Also I wouldn't download from some random guy that gave you a link to a random site. Probably contains a keylogger to find your own password and further more hack your account!
Old 06/04/2008, 01:36   #9

nah i scaned it so im good and if u want to steal my account im only lvl 30 so it would do nothing to help u
Old 06/04/2008, 03:02   #10

This "Hack" is cool now i "Hacked" my frinds
Old 06/04/2008, 11:28   #11

here was account hack but its nearly 1,5 years ago.... before jagex add game login restriction time it worked like brute force login just choose login name and ur .txt with bunch of password and program find it if u had good password-list still got like 17 account (from 40) from that period,

most used password what i remember was:
dragon
monkey
runescape
knight