Originally posted by otherbadguy@Sep 7 2006, 11:37 Forgot to say... if you are interested in buying the application I can customize it to work with your server... just let me know where are you playing and I will check.
Originally posted by 3n1gm4+Sep 7 2006, 15:53--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3n1gm4 @ Sep 7 2006, 15:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--otherbadguy@Sep 7 2006, 11:37 Forgot to say... if you are interested in buying the application I can customize it to work with your server... just let me know where are you playing and I will check.
how much for katsu? XD [/b][/quote]
Katsu chronicles is using Doraemon's L2CP, so it works for sure. Price is 30$.
Originally posted by Maybe It's Maybelline@Sep 7 2006, 17:02 rofl, if you want to bruteforce web CPPanels, use this
and its free.
Too bad it doesn't work for Lineage2 CPs... but ey, I'm really fine with this. I prefeer to mantain my app closed and release it only to the few people willing to pay, so we'll have more chances to get free stuff and servers admins won't know they are being attacked.
Originally posted by otherbadguy+Sep 8 2006, 10:59--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (otherbadguy @ Sep 8 2006, 10:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Maybe It's Maybelline@Sep 7 2006, 17:02 rofl, if you want to bruteforce web CPPanels, use this
and its free.
Too bad it doesn't work for Lineage2 CPs... but ey, I'm really fine with this. I prefeer to mantain my app closed and release it only to the few people willing to pay, so we'll have more chances to get free stuff and servers admins won't know they are being attacked. [/b][/quote]
Ignorant?
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>
<!--Plugin by : CyRuSTheViRuS-->
<ROCPBF.NET-Plugin Name="Lineage2 CP">
<Form username="USER" password="PASS" />
<Other submit="submit" />
<KeyInvalid Value="login to your account first." />
</ROCPBF.NET-Plugin>
Originally posted by Maybe It's Maybelline@Sep 8 2006, 12:46 Ignorant?
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>
<!--Plugin by : CyRuSTheViRuS-->
<ROCPBF.NET-Plugin Name="Lineage2 CP">
* *<Form username="USER" password="PASS" />
* *<Other submit="submit" />
* *<KeyInvalid Value="login to your account first." />
</ROCPBF.NET-Plugin>
No, I'm not an ignorant, just I don't read german (or whatever language is that).
And that's a generic profile, you still have to write a plugin for each different server, as most of them use custom CPs, so you are assuming that the users know HTML and XML.
As for the rest of that program's features, I won't argue, because again 1) I don't know german and 2) I couldn't care less about it. If it's better than mine, then perfect. If it's not, then perfect. If you wouldn't ever pay for this kind of app, then more than perfect as well.
Now if you pretended to start a flame, you chose the wrong person.
Originally posted by otherbadguy
And that's a generic profile, you still have to write a plugin for each different server, as most of them use custom CPs, so you are assuming that the users know HTML and XML.
You dont need a plugin for each website. Just get a program which can bruteforce nearly every website.
Just send me a PM to get a program which can bruteforce every freaking CPanel as long as it doesnt use FORM,Strongbox(Fake OCR) or Real OCR.
These are some tricky protections which use images to protect the login from bots.
I've considered this is not worth the time needed to make the app something ready to release to the public, plus giving the support to people who knows zero about all of this and only want to crack accounts (aka script kiddies). You won't find nice windows and buttons here. This is not a click&run app, sorry. I prefeer to keep it private and forget about any other problems, I'm currently busy enough with my RL.
This topic can be closed.
PD: Just one hints for server admins here: the image verification trick is the best protection against BF attacks. But if you are going to implement this make sure it's working properly before releasing it, stupid dumbass (dedicated to the admin of the server where I'm playing
Account hacking 04/20/2012 - Silkroad Online - 17 Replies NeverMind.. I already got it :)
Account Hacking??? 07/23/2010 - S4 League - 11 Replies Hi guys look at this video there are lots of hacks (account hacks) but are these fakes or true and working hacks???
Link → YouTube - S4 League Hack Patch 19 *UPDATE* *WORKING*
And what about this
Link → http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubdm1KZ0-Qk&fea ture=related
hacking into account 06/04/2008 - Runescape - 10 Replies does any1 know a good program that will let me hack into other account sso i can sell stuff and sell it i was looking on youtube and they were talking about scar 3.12 but when i looked on google it had nothing about it it just had forums about it but no link to download it
Account Hacking ? 05/02/2007 - Kal Online - 3 Replies Hi,
It comes often that i see ppl who tell me that they where hacked...
they tell me, they just logged in and all was stolen...
so my question is...how do ppl get the ID and the working PW for it ?
I mean there are 1000000000 ways which ID to which PW.
i dont know much about hacking...and i dont wanna know how it works that i can do it...iam just interessting in how-do-they-hack it ? :P
ACcount Hacking .... how to do it 12/04/2005 - World of Warcraft - 13 Replies *edit by Kami.*
Vorerst, ohne Inhalt - Backup besteht!
*edit by Frodolein*
Schade aber najo woh lauch besser so :-)
*edit by Kami.*
Ich hab die Addy jetzt nicht wegen der Konkurenz gestrichen sondern wegen der Sicherheit der User und dem unmoralischen Aspektes.
Also nichts gegen dich Frodolein, nice Guide aber nicht gerade das beste Thema.