Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OOG walker troubleshooting

Discussion on OOG walker troubleshooting within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OOG walker troubleshooting

Hi, when i try logging on the L2MxC private server my walker gives me the following error :
->Enter Char Fail/timeout
i searched forums and got the following info :
Error: its an error on L2Walker packets. Some servers detect L2W and give that error. Bypassed with Scripts or Botserver's DLL
so can anyone explain me how to bypass it? or how to get that scripts/botsserver's DLL?
any help apreciated

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LGZ Troubleshooting
06/08/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 40 Replies
do i have to use old mle with sys retriever and kerneldata to use LGZ na dl ko na xa by searching in google i tried to do 1 hit hack but the thing is it aint reading addresses when i scan 16256
Bot Troubleshooting
03/13/2009 - Rohan - 1 Replies
Good day guys i just want to ask some few questions.. i hope you can help me out with these.. *I am a templar and I want to use heal while I train..is it possible for me to configure that with the current bot? If yes please teach me *Whenever my character die it won't go back to its training area..how can i fix this? your answers will be very much appreciated!
Troubleshooting.
01/22/2009 - RF Online - 7 Replies
I know this isn't a help desk, but the RF guys don't have an actual forum where I can address this issue. I used to play RF when it was run by CM before it was closed. Most of the times something would happen to my game that I needed to use system restore to make it work normally. Now, I can run the game just fine, I meet the system requirements even though I can't part take in the mine wars where I need a better PC to actually have more than 2 frames a second, but this issue is...
BYPASS TROUBLESHOOTING?!
12/04/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Ok first off...I know im in the wrong section...second....I dont care...I havent gotten a single productive answer in the general discussion so if your gunna flame me...I dont really care....it wont affect me in the slightest. now on to the topic at hand...nebular bypass aint workin for me...or lots of others with winxp apparently.....I hace the new no CRC for 4.5.8 and I have all the files in there respective places just like it was when I bypassed the last two versions acclaim had. the...
L2Walker Troubleshooting
08/23/2006 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Ok guys I am sure that you get a lot of questions here about L2walker but I am not your run of the mill noob like you probly get around here. I have been trying to get L2walker working on both an L2J server and a non-L2J server and so far I have had no luck. I have tried even different versions of L2Walker all with the same results.