Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Climb over Mountains Exploit

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10111
The Black Market: 145/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,045
Any mountain that lets you "jiggle" at the bottom can be climbed.

What I mean by jiggle is when you hit the highest you can go, but instead of just standing there, the game shows you climbing up a couple inches and sliding back down, over and over.

Scope out a mountain until you find these spots, they are common. position yourself facing the mountain and rotate your camera so you are looking almost straight up. Click the sky above the top of the mountain. It SHOULD drag you up there.

2 things usually happen:

1) you clicked too far from the top of the mountain and end up running backwards, just try again

2) you did it right and warp a whole ton, then appear up top.

Old 03/04/2006, 15:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
exploit lol? since C1 all ppl know this xD

Old 03/04/2006, 17:39   #3

Not everyone, but many people anyhow.

I don't know, if it works on offical servers, but I tested this one successfully on L2-java:

If you wanna climb onto any mountain (works with all kind of mountains), just click rapidly and many times at a high spot it. Do not give up, if it doesn't work - Get some experiance with this exploit and you will see, it is easier, than you thought at your first time. Then, after a few moments of jumping up and down (like in S.A.L.O.M.O.N.'s guide) your charakter will jump up onto the mountain.

If you have been pressed the left mouse button rapidly and often enough, you even can use hills as some kind of ski jumps.

BTW, if you want to get over a little wall or something like that (for example: to fall down to crumatowers floor <- why ever), do the same. But instead of clicking at the highest spot of a mountain, click at the skyline.

Works fine, too - But not that usefull.

Yes, my post seems to be similar to S.A.L.O.M.O.N.&#39;s one, the difference between L2j and offical is quite big. Hope you got the point.

- Berry
Old 03/09/2006, 19:58   #4

c4 official works no more , if you try to run on a montain for sort of time you simple stop running , cant run for long time so you exploit and pass

« Loot Exploit | Death Spawn Exploit »