Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 06:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Climb Mountains

Discussion on Climb Mountains within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Climb Mountains

Hello Guys,

i have see how people clinb up very high mountains....

bu when i try it... it dont work

anyone know how they do that ? maybe scripts or thomethink like ?

plz post me some informations any maybe dl link for script or other thx and ..

gn8
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/29/2007, 11:36   #2

Its a visual bug. They are not climbing the mountains.
Old 12/31/2007, 09:16   #3

... Yes it is easy, same way you get in houses, rocks, trees, or even in the air ^___^ position your screen sideways, then hold down A or D / Basically hold down left or right so you are running sideways, then it bugs in certain areas and glitches you up down wherever..

In caves/mines you can get through walls and hide this way ^^ and await your prey and pwn em when they are not expecting it LMAO... Many applications to this

My favorite is going under water in different areas or even in the middle of tullan

Sometimes this can be done by clicking excesively until you bug to a spot, but the easiest way is holding down left or right run (A/D).

Hope that helps have fun with it
*There are very tall mountains North of Asylum towards terranoa

There are also bugs on the ship in the sky that can let you run across the air everywhere, or put you underneath the game terrain (Underneath the inside texture looks like cheese hehe
Old 12/31/2007, 12:27   #4

Ive bugged out from the gave. And been running outside it.. There was like 10 gave system that i saw ;o. I saw everyones shouts.
I walked past all of them and ended up on anchorville mountains. Then i walked to castle traqua .. I was having fun <: I walked on seabed... It was when Server laged. So try it then. :P
Old 01/01/2008, 06:39   #5

nice
Old 01/02/2008, 02:35   #6

THX IT WORKS FINE ! :-)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Terrain Hack (climb the sides of mountains)
12/03/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 2 Replies
Found 2 variables i have so far been able to edit to allow me to climb mountains, walk on water, etc. Only way i have been able to use these so far is 1 goes straight east, the other straight west... though it seems logical that with some tweeking you can use it 360 degrees. following the first set of change variables after character name, right above the second set of change variables. 00 00 70 42 00 00 70 42 00 00 80 3F 00 00 80 3F 00 00 80 3F 00 00 06 00 2D C6 B6 C5 40 4C 0D 44 04...
Dont see Mountains ?
10/18/2008 - Kal Online - 12 Replies
Hay leute, wollt mal kurz fragen ob es nen bug oder sowas in der Art gibt das man Berge usw. nicht mehr sieht ohne gleich nen kick zu bekommen ;) ? Also das man durchlaufen kann usw., ihr wisst was ich meine ^^ Und - JA - ich hab die suche benutzt, sry wenns schon topic drüber gibt. :cool: Schonmal danke :p
how to vac and go up the walls/mountains
03/02/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
plz kinda help me how to do it,,, or if u have a file that can already do that, will you post it here plz.... TNX TNX TNX!!!!:D and does GM's and Moderators can trace the vac hack?? or just when some1 screenshot u in the act and post it??
Climb over Mountains Exploit
03/09/2006 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Any mountain that lets you "jiggle" at the bottom can be climbed. What I mean by jiggle is when you hit the highest you can go, but instead of just standing there, the game shows you climbing up a couple inches and sliding back down, over and over. Scope out a mountain until you find these spots, they are common. position yourself facing the mountain and rotate your camera so you are looking almost straight up. Click the sky above the top of the mountain. It SHOULD drag you up...
Stonetalon Mountains XP
03/24/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
Hi ive found out a quite cool exploit in Sun Rocket Retreat in Stonetalon Mountains: If you go out of the town to the big crater there are guards very near to lvl 25+ mobs (harpies and stuff). Now just pull the mobs in town t the guards and youll get full xp even if the guards kill the mobs for you Quite nice xp esp. when you go there in early 20s.