Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

L2 Divine

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxFire View Post
I've used Divine. I'm not just being biased, my opinion is based on actual experience.
Yes, puppet mode is nifty, but so is IG L2Walker. Only reason I saw to use puppet mode was for the GG emulator, which is pretty poor.

Too bad L2Divine takes more system resources then six (6) L2Walker windows.

Oh, and with scripting, L2Walker can do things L2Divine can't even dream of. Maybe if L2Divine had scripting I would give it another chance...
like i said im not forcing you - btw those big system requirements were fixed and now its fine,it is taking only few mb ram % of cpu usage
and divine even satisfied my requirements with the IG mod - simple and good to use
and what do u mean with poor GG emulator ? divine sents GG packers automaticly for verifying,so u shouldnt have trouble with that
and scripting will be implemented soon,so we see how good it will be

well i used almost every function in divine and i have to say that i like that bot better.Ofc l2w IG/OG are very good to and im using them aswell depending on the server i play.

Old   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by emir0n View Post
btw those big system requirements were fixed and now its fine,it is taking only few mb ram % of cpu usage
Really? Maybe you should check how much system resources it is actually using: .

Quote:
and what do u mean with poor GG emulator ? divine sents GG packers automaticly for verifying,so u shouldnt have trouble with that
Poor doesn't mean it doesn't work. It just means it doesn't work very well.

Quote:
scripting will be implemented soon,so we see how good it will be
Maybe that will make me switch over to L2Divine (if they get a crack - I'm not going to pay for it), but at the moment L2Divine doesn't offer anything I can't get on L2Walker.

Old   #33

Received Thanks: 2,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxFire View Post
Really? Maybe you should check how much system resources it is actually using: .

Poor doesn't mean it doesn't work. It just means it doesn't work very well.

Maybe that will make me switch over to L2Divine (if they get a crack - I'm not going to pay for it), but at the moment L2Divine doesn't offer anything I can't get on L2Walker.
well like i said,im not forcing u ... u look at divine your own way and i dont blame u... use what u want,but still divine is imba
Old   #34

well im using divine atm and it takes WAY MORE System ressources than walker...

if i log 3 IG clients after few hours my comp lags like hell... with walker more accs were no problem...

my PC isnt high end anymore bot even one of my friends wit hhis Quad core and 3+ gb ram after few hours 3 chars in IG mode lag so bad that for example sws / bd / healer dont work properly anymore, they stand around lag, attack delayed or sing / dance out of range cause of this etc.

the bot works fine and has some nice features but yet on all comps i have testet IG mode eats a hell of ressources which limits your successfull hunting time (without restarting PC) to a few hours when using 3+ accs IG mode full.

i dont know if thers a way to cut down on the system usage but probably not which is sad cause like this i can hardly walk away from the comp cause i gotta be scared that chars die within 4 hours or 5 max...