Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

L2 Divine

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by joao29 View Post
and u have to put your account info in the site, lolscamm
scam lol ? u have to put only the login not the password

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by emir0n View Post
scam lol ? u have to put only the login not the password
Doesn't mean they can't collect your password from the program... (Although L2Walker can do this too, so they're both just as bad)

Also, I find L2Walker much more intuitive then L2Divine. L2Divine is basically shinier and Walker can do all of that and so much more (except L2Divine can open Treasure Chests).
One thing I will never ditch Walker for: scripting. Unless L2Divine introduces scripting, I won't use it.

Old   #18

man ure wrong - divine has much more options then normal walker has - the hunting options,party settings,more options for bufing,attacking,CP+MP options,IG/OG + puppet mode and u can run XX chars in 1 window and much more.The normal walker is maybe easier to use but it isnt that good as divine and when the scripting will be done it will be the best bot for L2.
Old   #19

yet im not to happy with divine...

buffing/healing and follow works but i cant get my chars to hunt / attack / assist even tho i set it all up and followed guide...

tank just targets mobs but doesnt attack them...

i hope tomorrowi can figure out how the prog works.

Old   #20

Quote:
The normal walker is maybe easier to use but it ist that good as divine.
You can do everything you can do in Divine in Walker. It just takes some more effort.
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxFire View Post
You can do everything you can do in Divine in Walker. It just takes some more effort.
man did u at least read the divine manual and seen what some features l2w can on dream of(puppet,hunting mode,counter attack - in 8.0 ver)
MP,CP usage and boting X clients in 1 window ... well yea its not perfect yet,but its getting there,but its alredy better now.the only thing that is bothering me a bit is that its not free anymore
Old   #22

Well i couldn't get used to l2divine...dunno why im just used to walker... and what walker cant a walker script can heh, i find it perfect it has everything i need.
Old   #23

ok np im not forcing anyone to use divine ... just pointing on the "hidden treasure" :P
and scripting should be implemented soon.
Old   #24

many say that they are having their accounts stolen after using l2divine for a while. has any1 heard about this yet? goha and guru have a couple posts about this but im not sure about the information given
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldar322 View Post
many say that they are having their accounts stolen after using l2divine for a while. has any1 heard about this yet? goha and guru have a couple posts about this but im not sure about the information given
l2divine:
you are forced to log thru '3rd' side - their own login server
you are forced to add your L2 iD on their site and into l2divine

anyway, all sniffers are able to sniff your personal ID/pass if you running them before you log ingame. all programs like l2wh are possible 'trojans' that can abuse your confidence and store/send your ID/pass with 'sniffed informations from game'

-/sry for engrish/-
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by various View Post
l2divine:
you are forced to log thru '3rd' side - their own login server
you are forced to add your L2 iD on their site and into l2divine

anyway, all sniffers are able to sniff your personal ID/pass if you running them before you log ingame. all programs like l2wh are possible 'trojans' that can abuse your confidence and store/send your ID/pass with 'sniffed informations from game'

-/sry for engrish/-
true

btw when i played on retail i used divine and l2w ig/og and my acc is save till now ... maybe ppl should check things first they download something new...
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by valdarX View Post
I already posted in general discussion but i feel the topic is better suited to this thread.

As some of you might know, the bot L2 Divine is becoming pay to use as of the 1st of Aug.
they are making up some **** about server costs being to much and people taking up too much bandwitdth, but you can see from the way they have structured the bot that they planned to make it p2p as soon as they thought they would get away with it.
and its pretty ridiculous. 5USD/month per l2 account.
ie: if you dual box, thats 10USD/month, 4= 20USD
sorry lol, walker makes you have to buy an account per l2 account too dumbass. So yeah actually it does ******* work that way ...
Old   #28

buddy its 2USD per month, not 4
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxFire View Post
In the other hand, If u take effort on Divine U will found more.

I give 6/10 for Divine, 7/10 for Walker and 8/10 for Superman 6 month ago.
But now I give 8/10 to Divine (+1 if they release Script)
Old   #30

Quote:
man did u at least read the divine manual and seen what some features l2w can on dream of(puppet,hunting mode,counter attack - in 8.0 ver)
I've used Divine. I'm not just being biased, my opinion is based on actual experience.
Yes, puppet mode is nifty, but so is IG L2Walker. Only reason I saw to use puppet mode was for the GG emulator, which is pretty poor.

Quote:
boting X clients in 1 window
Too bad L2Divine takes more system resources then six (6) L2Walker windows.

Oh, and with scripting, L2Walker can do things L2Divine can't even dream of. Maybe if L2Divine had scripting I would give it another chance...