Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2Walker setup script

Discussion on L2Walker setup script within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile L2Walker setup script

The following script will perform the steps listed in xenosaga21 excellent how-to guide (found here: ) with the exception of tunnel.

All files are being saved under C:\l2w

Wait for the script to finish with either en error or a Window saying Ok.

rename the file with extension vbs. I.e l2w.vbs

Have fun!
Attached Files
File Type: txt l2wprep.txt (3.6 KB, 245 views)
Old 02/09/2008, 02:53   #2

Pretty ******* nice
Old 02/09/2008, 14:08   #3

How to rename it?? Please help We need guide how to do!
Attached Images
File Type: bmp ffff.bmp (170.6 KB, 143 views)
Old 02/15/2008, 13:42   #4

can you read english???

line:2
char:114

change '.' to ','

--
oops!

and add ',WshShell, objShell, objFolderItem, colItems, LastCnt, LastOne, hostsFile, objTextFile, myFile, strFlag, strLine' to tail of line 2

and delete dir 'c:\l2w'

and run as admin

what a buggy script ...
Old 02/17/2008, 13:22   #5

Visual Basic nice

here the Scavenger quest by me
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Scavenger Quest.pdf (88.5 KB, 103 views)
Old 02/19/2008, 07:53   #6

Hey man Good Job i like this ;P I was thinking about doing this but i was ******* lAzzy as hell lOlz and am so used to doing it by hand Nice Share. . .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2Walker script: Solo rebuff/restock/return script
08/08/2012 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 63 Replies
Hello! I've been reading alot and not really contributing so i'll start off here with a very well working script im using to bot my SK outside ivory tower in oren. I've tried to structure the code so it easily can be modified for another level of character, town, and hunting spot. The script is made for CT2 Retail, mainly to get advantage of the newbie buffs (which now lasts all the way until level 62) Change log: Update 2008-09-01 Version 1.14 -Download
Nuker Setup in L2Walker IG
06/30/2009 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
Hi im having alittle problem setting up a nuker in walker, it kinda works, but if the mobs come too close to me, my char just start wacking it with my weapon, i tried all kinda stuff, but none seems to work, anyone out there that know how to fix this, all help appreciated. //Lotuzea Ps: emir0n = L2Walker God :) hehe
L2walker advanced setup
05/20/2006 - Lineage 2 - 14 Replies
Hi everyone, i am currently in some trouble trying to configure 4 lwalker bots in a party strategy ( fighter, healer, mage, archer). Currently using 10.4.9 on private server. Every option works okay but: My first problem is group stand/sit. I use the "sleep when Healer mp % until %". I also use follow healer sit on other characters. Self Sit/stand is not activated on any char. But it wont work, sometimes fighter sits and they follow him, but he stands right there til his hp/mp is full...
L2walker INGAME, how to setup skills(pwr strike)?
06/27/2005 - Lineage 2 - 5 Replies
Does anyone knows how to setup skills (I want bot to use POWER STRIKE) in L2walker (ingame version) ? That skill box in config menu (F12) is empty :( How to set skills directly in config INI file ? Can anyone paste a line from config INI where is used power strike skill (from any version of L2walker) ? Thanks!