Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 21:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2walker INGAME, how to setup skills(pwr strike)?

Discussion on L2walker INGAME, how to setup skills(pwr strike)? within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Does anyone knows how to setup skills (I want bot to use POWER STRIKE) in L2walker (ingame version) ?
That skill box in config menu (F12) is empty How to set skills directly in config INI file ?

Can anyone paste a line from config INI where is used power strike skill (from any version of L2walker) ?

Thanks!
Old 05/22/2005, 11:35   #2

[never mind]
Old 05/22/2005, 21:42   #3

do u use ingame walker on C2 server? Auto Attack working?
Old 05/22/2005, 21:53   #4

Never mind, I've figured it out. I'll use other bot anyway.
Old 06/27/2005, 11:25   #5

l2walker in game wont start, how do i start it?
Old 06/27/2005, 14:07   #6

press F12 (home) button to open ingame walker menu and F11 (other ctrl) to start combat

Similar Threads Similar Threads
A few clicks Counter Strike server setup ( 4 LINUX )
10/29/2012 - Counter-Strike - 2 Replies
Recommended Pc Configuration : - A PC with Linux on itl (Fedora Core 4/5/6, Cent0s, sau alta distributie) acces ssh , root privileges . - For a good server ( at least 22 players ) we need: - Processor 1 GB ; - 512 MB RAM ; - 1-2 GB space on HDD ; - At least 1 - 1.5 MB/s Internet speed; download andi upload ! - IP Rootable ; port forward .
Nuker Setup in L2Walker IG
06/30/2009 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
Hi im having alittle problem setting up a nuker in walker, it kinda works, but if the mobs come too close to me, my char just start wacking it with my weapon, i tried all kinda stuff, but none seems to work, anyone out there that know how to fix this, all help appreciated. //Lotuzea Ps: emir0n = L2Walker God :) hehe
L2Walker setup script
02/19/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
The following script will perform the steps listed in xenosaga21 excellent how-to guide (found here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/lin2-exploits-hack s-bots-tools-macros/109865-l2walker-1-92-game-how- guide.html) with the exception of tunnel. All files are being saved under C:\l2w Wait for the script to finish with either en error or a Window saying Ok. rename the file with extension vbs. I.e l2w.vbs Have fun!
L2walker advanced setup
05/20/2006 - Lineage 2 - 14 Replies
Hi everyone, i am currently in some trouble trying to configure 4 lwalker bots in a party strategy ( fighter, healer, mage, archer). Currently using 10.4.9 on private server. Every option works okay but: My first problem is group stand/sit. I use the "sleep when Healer mp % until %". I also use follow healer sit on other characters. Self Sit/stand is not activated on any char. But it wont work, sometimes fighter sits and they follow him, but he stands right there til his hp/mp is full...
L2walker ingame v
04/01/2005 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Why my v of l2w in game doesnt work? :fedup: :fedup: is there a problem with the the l2 version? I have l2walker 1.08 and i run it in a C1 private server AND i have follow the instructions all the way :rtfm: :rtfm: :smashfreak: :smashfreak: And plz make a guide for the Ingame walker version THNNNNNNNXXXXX and keep up the good job!