Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 18:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guys Is there any way to use script in league of legends without getting banned?

Discussion on Guys Is there any way to use script in league of legends without getting banned? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Guys Is there any way to use script in league of legends without getting banned?

Is there any platform or any way to stay safe using script?
Old 07/27/2023, 16:23   #2

There is always a risk, consider applying for my platform. We have been safe for a while + private small slotted.
Old 07/27/2023, 22:28   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharadaXs View Post
As the guy above said "there is always risk no matter what script you use" But if you want to script on as long as possible without getting banned, all you need is just an orbwalker and visuals.
Old 07/28/2023, 02:17   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharadaXs View Post
Extremely easy, just check the current platforms status, i wouldn't ever use evade, and don't rage script. I've been using scripts for maybe 2~ years or so and only lost some of my accounts to maybe 4-5 ban waves over that whole duration
Old 07/29/2023, 16:35   #5

no, enemies can always report you, you can always get manually banned, no bypass will change that
Old 07/31/2023, 04:24   #6

In terms of script detection, there will always be a risk when you cheat. This will never change, developers will always try their best but we can never guarantee anything. What you can do to REDUCE your chances of getting banned would be paying attention to the detection statuses of each platform, opt for more private and slotted platforms. In terms of getting manually reported, that is up to your play style and your config. Evade is always tricky the higher you climb. Botted accounts are a big no-no.
Old 07/31/2023, 09:35   #7

I've been in a private discord (100 members max) for the past year and a half. I haven't been banned once and it's an external script. It has everything, orbwalker, evade, flash predict, jungle tracking, etc. So yes it's possible, but your best bet is finding a private external from my understanding
Old 08/02/2023, 22:17   #8

Here's what I've gathered being in different communities, directly from devs, trying out different scripts, and seeing things for myself.
There's always a chance of getting banned for cheating. If you're blatant about it, manual bans are always possible (using exploits, obvious evade in high elo, etc) no matter how many bypasses are implemented. In terms of detection, that's mostly for the devs to know and/or find out, but usually the modules for detecting xyz platform can either be bypassed or dodged entirely. Whether or not you're private helps with hiding what you're doing to bypass their modules, but anticheat devs can always add new modules or solutions to prevent or detect xyz platform. It doesn't particularly matter whether or not you want to go internal or external (internal for performance while needing to bypass more/maintain more vs external where bypassing is much less but also less performant and easier to update) as long as the platform bypasses all modules necessary to function properly. Humanize to confuse any sort of data collection that can be used to manual ban, play with a brain and you'll be safe so long as the cheat dev catches anything the anticheat devs throw at them.

And as others have stated, don't use a botted acc. Hand level your own account it's just easier and even gives you time to practice using whatever platform you're using if you're scripting on it from level 1. Botted accs should be used as throwaway accs to test/write scripts, but not necessarily to climb or stay unbanned.
Old 08/18/2023, 22:13   #9

check the pinned post by broeki on this form

then chose litterally any of the ones that say undetected

the answers still no but you can play for years without anything happening nowadays