Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 01:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bad experience with Holyness, do not recommend.

Discussion on Bad experience with Holyness, do not recommend. within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bad experience with Holyness, do not recommend.

1. Difficult to find where to download, the discord server link offered on their official website is completely invalid, and ironically, joining the discord server is about the only way to download it, as they do not include a download link in the website either. I had to DM the dev (iRaxe) himself to get a discord invitation.

2. The script crashes the game very often during injection phase. Injection only works about 1 in 5 times in the current patch (13.10). I reported the problem on discord, did not get response. I DM'ed the dev himself, did not get response. I'm practically wasting the license that I paid money for with literally no tech support.

Overall, this is not a product you would like to purchase, and not the pleasant experience that you would be looking for. Avoid this script at all cost.
Old 05/20/2023, 12:34   #2

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by i14d14 View Post
1. Difficult to find where to download, the discord server link offered on their official website is completely invalid, and ironically, joining the discord server is about the only way to download it, as they do not include a download link in the website either. I had to DM the dev (iRaxe) himself to get a discord invitation.

2. The script crashes the game very often during injection phase. Injection only works about 1 in 5 times in the current patch (13.10). I reported the problem on discord, did not get response. I DM'ed the dev himself, did not get response. I'm practically wasting the license that I paid money for with literally no tech support.

Overall, this is not a product you would like to purchase, and not the pleasant experience that you would be looking for. Avoid this script at all cost.
Hello dear user, i havent any dm that arent answered, please reach me out there and i would be more then glad to gift you a free key if i was wrong ^^

About discord servers etc, you can easily just head to the official website, click on "SHOP" and then click on "DISCORD ICON" or write in live chat, there is someone 24h/24h ready to answer.
Old 08/12/2023, 01:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRaxe View Post
Hello dear user, i havent any dm that arent answered, please reach me out there and i would be more then glad to gift you a free key if i was wrong ^^

About discord servers etc, you can easily just head to the official website, click on "SHOP" and then click on "DISCORD ICON" or write in live chat, there is someone 24h/24h ready to answer.
Won't let me join discord even though I followed exactly what you said. I've purchased and have had no response from the support team on the seller site either.

have no way to download and a key that is useless without product..
Old 08/18/2023, 22:10   #4

it's toir+bypass with the exact same instructions

your added to the discord automatically when you autobuy and the download couldn't be more obvious to find

Also iraxe is terminally responsives, he's a hardcore troll but he can't help but respond to everything people post so as long as your ego can handle being called dumb you can get support very fast