no cap, staff should delete every script provider that requires ID imho.
We all know what happened with elude
// For example I'd like to try skillshot but KYC is a big no for me.
idk why all of them require and ID, when they can just ask for credict card with your full name on it in front of screen (as some csgo cheats providers do).
You should ask for more details, KYC not same as ID verification.
KYC - Know Your Customer, which originally was related to financial services, but current meaning of this changed, since a lot of other services not related to finances begin using it.
Just message us and ask for details, after what I'm more then sure you will change your mind. We are always happy to answer on all of your questions
Im looking for a really good script, basically here there are TONS of script, and i'm really undecided.
No bypass, No private cheats
Unrevealed got detected yesterday
Bgx said that is the best but is detected or not?
EloCarry Seems good but i didnt try it
YTS was the old leaguesharp?
Is LS good? I saw that their update with the patch are longer then other scripts
Slotted? I saw many ppl complain about a not good evade.
Basically what im looking for is a solid scripts that have good evade and it's enought '' safe '' that it will not go detected after 1 month
The times of cheap publics is long gone, your best and only option right now is getting into a private. You can get a bypass for already existing script, there is some around but they are a little expensive. There is some cheap options as well, anyways just get to know someone who can vouch for you and have a little money to spend.
I recommend Hanbot since it´s there for a long time with a ud bypass. I will soon open a shop Thread and offer a nice bypass currently ud since 3 months.
[SammelThread]How many LF4... With how many BootyKeys?How many Zeus,Hercules ? 09/05/2012 - DarkOrbit - 45 Replies Hello,
I spoke with Lawliet! because this Thread,and he is agreed with it.
This Thread is for your experience with Booty Keys and your experience with Hercules Designs and Havoc Designs.
Please post as this:
ALL OTHER POSTS GET REPORTED!
WTS lvl 30 acc EUW with all but 6 champs and many many skins! 01/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies As title says im looking to sell my lol euw acc as i wish to play SWTOR, i have every champ except:
Leona
Yorick
Rumble
Trundle
Kennen
I also have a full set of AP runes, AD runes, Tanking runes and support runes
Club-Radio.net - Listen & Enjoy [Hardstyle, Techno, HandsUp many many many More....] 11/21/2011 - Music - 7 Replies Hallo liebe Community
Hier möchte ich euch Club-Radio.net - Listen&Enjoy vorstellen!
Auf dieser Seite gibt es die beste Musik sowie Hardstyle, Hardcore, HandsUp, Elektro and many many many more....
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/4262/werbunggros s.jpg
Wir sind ein sehr gutes Team was aus:
2. Admins
1. Co-Admin