Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 13:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

So many scripts but the best?

Discussion on So many scripts but the best? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
So many scripts but the best?

Hello everyone,

Im looking for a really good script, basically here there are TONS of script, and i'm really undecided.

No bypass, No private cheats

Unrevealed got detected yesterday
Bgx said that is the best but is detected or not?
EloCarry Seems good but i didnt try it
YTS was the old leaguesharp?
Is LS good? I saw that their update with the patch are longer then other scripts
Slotted? I saw many ppl complain about a not good evade.

Basically what im looking for is a solid scripts that have good evade and it's enought '' safe '' that it will not go detected after 1 month
Old 03/23/2023, 16:07   #2

What you need to understand is that if you are able to simply click a link, spend $20 on any public platform- you will be detected. End of. The only way you can comfortably load into a match and not have anxiety about being detected to some degree is if you go with a private option, and even then there might still be concerns.

Bruhwalker and verimeri are the two that I know of that are the highest quality in terms of security and overall ability. They're both super expensive and hard to get in as you need to apply. But just saving you some time, if you buy any of the cheats that you listed (besides slotted, maybe?) you will be detected within 1 month unless the entirety of riot falls asleep.
Old 03/23/2023, 16:31   #3

elite*gold: 31
Look into our LoL script. Public but undetected for months
Old 03/24/2023, 05:16   #4

Best orbwalker? LT++
Best evade? LS
Old 03/24/2023, 19:29   #5

I can definitely vouch for LS as a good and highly configurable evade program. In my experience, it's the best on the market. I've used YTS, which is also good, but it requires more technical knowledge to set up and is an external program, so keep that in mind.

I've tried other public scripts before, but I haven't used any private ones yet, so I can't speak on those. In my opinion, there's no point in bothering with anything else. If you're looking to save money on an internal program, BGX is a good option.

However, it's important to note that using any public script carries a risk of getting detected, so I wouldn't risk my main account on it. You get what you pay for, and while LS is more expensive than BGX, it's less detected in my experience so far.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2023, 03:12   #6

elite*gold: 52
Elocarry is good I have been using longtime now and it's constantly improving. Elocarry have good staff members and fast support. They are developing new better orbwalk. @ is awesome owner

Slotted.cc Only thing for my personal experience is that Xerath is slightly better than in Elocarry otherwise I don't like to use Slotted.
Old 03/26/2023, 09:00   #7

elite*gold: 319
Elocarry would like to have your ID card for this. Or no ?
Old 03/26/2023, 10:51   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNSOMNiA3D View Post
Elocarry would like to have your ID card for this. Or no ?
Yes but you can hide certain parts of your ID
Old 03/26/2023, 11:36   #9

Dear users don't share your ID ,sensitive info for a shitton P2C.It's not worth it.Nobody can request your ID card.It's illegal.Don't do it.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 03/26/2023, 12:03   #10

Next time maybe a kidney for access to the script
Old 03/26/2023, 14:13   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rest-In-Peace View Post
Dear users don't share your ID ,sensitive info for a shitton P2C.It's not worth it.Nobody can request your ID card.It's illegal.Don't do it.
no cap, staff should delete every script provider that requires ID imho.
We all know what happened with elude

// For example I'd like to try skillshot but KYC is a big no for me.
idk why all of them require and ID, when they can just ask for credict card with your full name on it in front of screen (as some csgo cheats providers do).
Old 03/26/2023, 16:47   #12

zeitgeist best orbwalker and pred but not many champs to pick from, mostly adcs
Old 03/26/2023, 17:05   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo95kun View Post
Hello everyone,

Im looking for a really good script, basically here there are TONS of script, and i'm really undecided.

No bypass, No private cheats

Unrevealed got detected yesterday
Bgx said that is the best but is detected or not?
EloCarry Seems good but i didnt try it
YTS was the old leaguesharp?
Is LS good? I saw that their update with the patch are longer then other scripts
Slotted? I saw many ppl complain about a not good evade.

Basically what im looking for is a solid scripts that have good evade and it's enought '' safe '' that it will not go detected after 1 month
Stay away from EloCarry and YTS.
LS is not worth the money.

There are some Privates, but u need to know people. Veris is one of the Ones that are Semi Privat, that would be worth to get to.

Bypass + BGX is the best Option if u dont know people atm ^^

Stay away from all Toir cracks also

Quote:
Originally Posted by knm1337 View Post
Elocarry is good I have been using longtime now and it's constantly improving. Elocarry have good staff members and fast support. They are developing new better orbwalk. @ is awesome owner

Slotted.cc Only thing for my personal experience is that Xerath is slightly better than in Elocarry otherwise I don't like to use Slotted.
EloCarry is bad, dt multiple times u just could go BGX and have the same quality same UD time ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_King_Panda View Post
I can definitely vouch for LS as a good and highly configurable evade program. In my experience, it's the best on the market. I've used YTS, which is also good, but it requires more technical knowledge to set up and is an external program, so keep that in mind.

I've tried other public scripts before, but I haven't used any private ones yet, so I can't speak on those. In my opinion, there's no point in bothering with anything else. If you're looking to save money on an internal program, BGX is a good option.

However, it's important to note that using any public script carries a risk of getting detected, so I wouldn't risk my main account on it. You get what you pay for, and while LS is more expensive than BGX, it's less detected in my experience so far.
LS and BGX aare both DT same times, LS is not worth 5x the Money. Since u can go in Privates for the same Price that stay UD for 1-2years
Old 03/26/2023, 23:38   #14

elite*gold: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337xLeague View Post
EloCarry is bad, dt multiple times u just could go BGX and have the same quality same UD time ^^
Lmao what? I have used EC 1 year and not single banned accounts or heard its been dt and you are saying BGX have same UD time?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2023, 10:54   #15

Idk i u can somehow get in since it went private, but unrevealed seems all right for me.
Even tho it has some bugs it's constanly getting fixed