Im looking for a really good script, basically here there are TONS of script, and i'm really undecided.
No bypass, No private cheats
Unrevealed got detected yesterday
Bgx said that is the best but is detected or not?
EloCarry Seems good but i didnt try it
YTS was the old leaguesharp?
Is LS good? I saw that their update with the patch are longer then other scripts
Slotted? I saw many ppl complain about a not good evade.
Basically what im looking for is a solid scripts that have good evade and it's enought '' safe '' that it will not go detected after 1 month
What you need to understand is that if you are able to simply click a link, spend $20 on any public platform- you will be detected. End of. The only way you can comfortably load into a match and not have anxiety about being detected to some degree is if you go with a private option, and even then there might still be concerns.
Bruhwalker and verimeri are the two that I know of that are the highest quality in terms of security and overall ability. They're both super expensive and hard to get in as you need to apply. But just saving you some time, if you buy any of the cheats that you listed (besides slotted, maybe?) you will be detected within 1 month unless the entirety of riot falls asleep.
I can definitely vouch for LS as a good and highly configurable evade program. In my experience, it's the best on the market. I've used YTS, which is also good, but it requires more technical knowledge to set up and is an external program, so keep that in mind.
I've tried other public scripts before, but I haven't used any private ones yet, so I can't speak on those. In my opinion, there's no point in bothering with anything else. If you're looking to save money on an internal program, BGX is a good option.
However, it's important to note that using any public script carries a risk of getting detected, so I wouldn't risk my main account on it. You get what you pay for, and while LS is more expensive than BGX, it's less detected in my experience so far.
Elocarry is good I have been using longtime now and it's constantly improving. Elocarry have good staff members and fast support. They are developing new better orbwalk. @ is awesome owner
Slotted.cc Only thing for my personal experience is that Xerath is slightly better than in Elocarry otherwise I don't like to use Slotted.
Dear users don't share your ID ,sensitive info for a shitton P2C.It's not worth it.Nobody can request your ID card.It's illegal.Don't do it.
no cap, staff should delete every script provider that requires ID imho.
We all know what happened with elude
// For example I'd like to try skillshot but KYC is a big no for me.
idk why all of them require and ID, when they can just ask for credict card with your full name on it in front of screen (as some csgo cheats providers do).
Im looking for a really good script, basically here there are TONS of script, and i'm really undecided.
No bypass, No private cheats
Unrevealed got detected yesterday
Bgx said that is the best but is detected or not?
EloCarry Seems good but i didnt try it
YTS was the old leaguesharp?
Is LS good? I saw that their update with the patch are longer then other scripts
Slotted? I saw many ppl complain about a not good evade.
Basically what im looking for is a solid scripts that have good evade and it's enought '' safe '' that it will not go detected after 1 month
Stay away from EloCarry and YTS.
LS is not worth the money.
There are some Privates, but u need to know people. Veris is one of the Ones that are Semi Privat, that would be worth to get to.
Bypass + BGX is the best Option if u dont know people atm ^^
Stay away from all Toir cracks also
Quote:
Originally Posted by knm1337
Elocarry is good I have been using longtime now and it's constantly improving. Elocarry have good staff members and fast support. They are developing new better orbwalk. @ is awesome owner
Slotted.cc Only thing for my personal experience is that Xerath is slightly better than in Elocarry otherwise I don't like to use Slotted.
EloCarry is bad, dt multiple times u just could go BGX and have the same quality same UD time ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_King_Panda
I can definitely vouch for LS as a good and highly configurable evade program. In my experience, it's the best on the market. I've used YTS, which is also good, but it requires more technical knowledge to set up and is an external program, so keep that in mind.
I've tried other public scripts before, but I haven't used any private ones yet, so I can't speak on those. In my opinion, there's no point in bothering with anything else. If you're looking to save money on an internal program, BGX is a good option.
However, it's important to note that using any public script carries a risk of getting detected, so I wouldn't risk my main account on it. You get what you pay for, and while LS is more expensive than BGX, it's less detected in my experience so far.
LS and BGX aare both DT same times, LS is not worth 5x the Money. Since u can go in Privates for the same Price that stay UD for 1-2years
[SammelThread]How many LF4... With how many BootyKeys?How many Zeus,Hercules ? 09/05/2012 - DarkOrbit - 45 Replies Hello,
I spoke with Lawliet! because this Thread,and he is agreed with it.
This Thread is for your experience with Booty Keys and your experience with Hercules Designs and Havoc Designs.
Please post as this:
ALL OTHER POSTS GET REPORTED!
WTS lvl 30 acc EUW with all but 6 champs and many many skins! 01/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies As title says im looking to sell my lol euw acc as i wish to play SWTOR, i have every champ except:
Leona
Yorick
Rumble
Trundle
Kennen
I also have a full set of AP runes, AD runes, Tanking runes and support runes
Club-Radio.net - Listen & Enjoy [Hardstyle, Techno, HandsUp many many many More....] 11/21/2011 - Music - 7 Replies Hallo liebe Community
Hier möchte ich euch Club-Radio.net - Listen&Enjoy vorstellen!
Auf dieser Seite gibt es die beste Musik sowie Hardstyle, Hardcore, HandsUp, Elektro and many many many more....
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/4262/werbunggros s.jpg
Wir sind ein sehr gutes Team was aus:
2. Admins
1. Co-Admin