Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 17:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/16/2023, 20:21   #3991

elite*gold: 2900
The Black Market: 180/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cumsally View Post
is RTXPOWER really a crack, or is it just another way to access BGX plugins? genuine question
they offer BGX plugins without any permission, so of course it's crack/scam
Old 07/16/2023, 21:48   #3992

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
I won't list any spoofer.
Like almost every spoofer which works for games like valorant, apex or whatever will work for league. People just have to do 5 minutes of research.
Thats not the case tho. Spoofers like reported which works perfectly fine for many many games fail for league while at the same time we are WAY cheaper with 10$ a month. Additionally we don't even touch the system at all and your orignal HWID and system state remains untouched.

But no problem, understandable
Old 07/16/2023, 21:59   #3993

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ensage View Post
Thats not the case tho. Spoofers like reported which works perfectly fine for many many games fail for league while at the same time we are WAY cheaper with 10$ a month. Additionally we don't even touch the system at all and your orignal HWID and system state remains untouched.

@SauceMachine Offers his spoofer for the league section too. Why would he offer it if reported won't work for league?
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/le...gends-eac.html

These days it's still rare to get HWID banned in league and you need to abuse exploits or whatever. It's not like Valorant that each cheating ban is automatically a HWID ban. And as the name of my thread says "script providers" it's about league script platforms, not a spoofer list. Compared to the lists of other games in elitepvpers my list is by far the most detailed and most time consuming one.
Old 07/17/2023, 04:58   #3994

You rated BGX internal a 5 for security. What exactly does security mean in your rating, and why is BGX internal a 5?

Thanks for the post.
Old 07/17/2023, 05:29   #3995

Quote:
Originally Posted by eg.tda View Post
You rated BGX internal a 5 for security. What exactly does security mean in your rating, and why is BGX internal a 5?

Thanks for the post.
5 is bad security, 5 is basically perma detected.
Old 07/17/2023, 06:18   #3996

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumsally View Post
5 is bad security, 5 is basically perma detected.
Gotcha, if I use BGX detected and get an account banned, will I be HWID banned or would it be just that account?

Also I just created a bgx account and went to the marketplace tab and paid the $30 for 30 days subscription. Was I supposed to receive an email or something? Not sure where to actually get the script now that I've paid.
Old 07/17/2023, 06:50   #3997

elite*gold: 212
Quote:

Is that so? We have a whole community that uses reported for league. I do however rely on this community's feedback as I don't play Lol myself. Up until now there has been no complaints so this is a first for me
Old 07/17/2023, 11:18   #3998

elite*gold: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by eg.tda View Post
Gotcha, if I use BGX detected and get an account banned, will I be HWID banned or would it be just that account?

Also I just created a bgx account and went to the marketplace tab and paid the $30 for 30 days subscription. Was I supposed to receive an email or something? Not sure where to actually get the script now that I've paid.
If you paid via our official website with BTC, you need to wait for the first blockchain to be confirmed then your sub will be added to your account
Old 07/17/2023, 15:45   #3999

Are there any other options below 25€ apart from ToirPlus(Holyness) that are better?
Old 07/17/2023, 15:54   #4000

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
they offer BGX plugins without any permission, so of course it's crack/scam
agreed lovely coach keep it up
Old 07/17/2023, 16:10   #4001

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTXPOWER View Post
agreed lovely coach keep it up
In your thread you showed many BGX plugins. As an example: one of them was the Dynasty orbwalker. Here you can see the reaction of the dynasty dev when I asked him in private:

And other plugin devs didn't give you their permission too. So of course you are not listed as legit.

Edit:
For people who are interested how their copied BGX menu looks:
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/le...l#post39652064
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2023, 18:21   #4002

Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
Is that so? We have a whole community that uses reported for league. I do however rely on this community's feedback as I don't play Lol myself. Up until now there has been no complaints so this is a first for me
Can only tell what people told me and I know that we have a few customers who didn't get any spoofers to work. Also, our spoofer is still dedicated to LoL and isn't touching the system at all.

But once again, no stress and I fully understand both of your points. Didn't mean to shittalk your product or anything. Used Reported myself back in the days for other games and it was nice
Old 07/17/2023, 19:50   #4003

elite*gold: 212
Quote:
Can only tell what people told me and I know that we have a few customers who didn't get any spoofers to work. Also, our spoofer is still dedicated to LoL and isn't touching the system at all.

But once again, no stress and I fully understand both of your points. Didn't mean to shittalk your product or anything. Used Reported myself back in the days for other games and it was nice
I would expect people with issues to contact our support and not yours? Emulation, hooks, hypervisor or attacking the game/ac directly makes no real difference. One is not superior to the other, all that matters is the end result.
Old 07/18/2023, 15:38   #4004

Update Unrevealed invite link
Old 07/18/2023, 19:32   #4005

Hey,

ATM im with Holyness community. Thinking change to something like Zenbot or BGX Elysium.

Elysium admin still wont answer me 48hours after my DM. Support is bad I guess
Considering Zenbot, will I notice big improvement over Holyness to Zen? Be honest

Or should I consider other providers ?

Tags
cheat, league of legends script, lol script, provider, script