Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 05:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/18/2023, 20:40   #4006

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzKyy View Post
BGX is one of the best rn. If you wanna use it for long term without ban just wait for elysium admins to respond.

Zenbot is not that good, consider other platforms.
Well. went for Zen private for this month. Will see if I can get my hands on Ely next time. Thanks for Reply
Old 07/20/2023, 00:58   #4007

elite*gold: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by glossy5466 View Post
Hey,

ATM im with Holyness community. Thinking change to something like Zenbot or BGX Elysium.

Elysium admin still wont answer me 48hours after my DM. Support is bad I guess
Considering Zenbot, will I notice big improvement over Holyness to Zen? Be honest

Or should I consider other providers ?
BGX 100%
Old 07/20/2023, 18:24   #4008

Just out of curiosity
What makes BGX evade 1? i have tested it for a week now and i will diffentltly say it's not a 1, you can say 2 but not 1 imo.

Depending on what evade you will dodge under tower and get tower shots which is terrible.
If you use the evade that has logic to avoid going under tower you will find it has worse dodging than the other one and you will also have to sit and config it for every *** **** champ every match to get close to decent evade you like.

Then we look at another evade that you also scored 1 has 4 presets to pick from and after that you don't have to touch anything else, feels better and dodges better. How can thoose two be scored the same?
Old 07/21/2023, 00:23   #4009

elite*gold: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansen4200 View Post
Just out of curiosity
What makes BGX evade 1? i have tested it for a week now and i will diffentltly say it's not a 1, you can say 2 but not 1 imo.

Depending on what evade you will dodge under tower and get tower shots which is terrible.
If you use the evade that has logic to avoid going under tower you will find it has worse dodging than the other one and you will also have to sit and config it for every *** **** champ every match to get close to decent evade you like.

Then we look at another evade that you also scored 1 has 4 presets to pick from and after that you don't have to touch anything else, feels better and dodges better. How can thoose two be scored the same?
Maybe try aurora evade, newly updated
Old 07/22/2023, 15:54   #4010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardIsWell View Post
Maybe try aurora evade, newly updated
Hi.
I've not been using BGX for some months now but got free time this week and I am considering buying a license.
What is the current ban rate? is it weeks/months like it was some time ago or you get banned in much shorter period of time?

thanks for the answer in advance
Old 07/22/2023, 18:12   #4011

Quote:
Originally Posted by wargen20 View Post
Hi.
I've not been using BGX for some months now but got free time this week and I am considering buying a license.
What is the current ban rate? is it weeks/months like it was some time ago or you get banned in much shorter period of time?

thanks for the answer in advance
Look, if you play with botted accounts you will get banned 100% & quickly.
Riot themselves said that they are targetting botted accounts.
If you play with a cracked/handleveled account you should be fine.
Just don't play on botted accs & don't forget that ticket exists
Old 07/22/2023, 22:01   #4012

something workin in arena?
Old 07/23/2023, 00:13   #4013

I m currently in Holyness because it's cheap, are there other alternatives for similar prices? Undetected, simple script for 20-30€/month?
Old 07/24/2023, 12:40   #4014

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardIsWell View Post
Look, if you play with botted accounts you will get banned 100% & quickly.
Riot themselves said that they are targetting botted accounts.
If you play with a cracked/handleveled account you should be fine.
Just don't play on botted accs & don't forget that ticket exists
you can play for example, with bruhwalker and a botted account, still don't get banned.. just saying
Old 07/24/2023, 13:29   #4015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistal View Post
you can play for example, with bruhwalker and a botted account, still don't get banned.. just saying
Fun thing is riot themselves admitted that they are focusing on banning botted accs scripting or not.

just saying kek
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/24/2023, 16:14   #4016

elite*gold: 2900
The Black Market: 180/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistal View Post
It doesn't matter.
1. Riot bans more for botting
2. A manual ticket for whatever reason and the account is gone

Botted accounts are just a waste of time unless you use something ultra detected
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/24/2023, 16:27   #4017

Have anyone been using Skillshot? Is it safe?
Old 07/25/2023, 00:01   #4018

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortnitegod_ View Post
Have anyone been using Skillshot? Is it safe?
Used it for a while last time like a few weeks ago. I can say it's pretty much safe since i didn't get any bans. As far as I know they updated their security and it's much better now
Old 07/25/2023, 13:04   #4019

elite*gold: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatteoL View Post
If you need access for Unrevealed, No Sewat Bypass or Dew Bypass contact me on discord @_

Don't contact this guy, he sells the invites where you can get them free, proper research can get you access easily without paying anything.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2023, 14:18   #4020

Quote:
Originally Posted by inquisitor101 View Post
Don't contact this guy, he sells the invites where you can get them free, proper research can get you access easily without paying anything.
If you dont know someone that's inside you can't join private plats so there i am.
If you are lazy and don't want to waste time on researches there i am.

It's a simple trade, nobody does anything for free here

Tags
cheat, league of legends script, lol script, provider, script