Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 05:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/25/2023, 14:21   #4021

elite*gold: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatteoL View Post
If you dont know someone that's inside you can't join private plats so there i am. It's a simple trade.

Nobody does anything for free here
these are not privates people can just ask around and get in
whats the issue here is you are selling these public invites.
Old 07/25/2023, 14:25   #4022

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by inquisitor101 View Post
these are not privates people can just ask around and get in
whats the issue here is you are selling these public invites.
Public? They are not public. If you find someone that invites you to the platform that's not mean that the platform is public
Old 07/25/2023, 15:06   #4023

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatteoL View Post
Public? They are not public. If you find someone that invites you to the platform that's not mean that the platform is public
Maybe you have a different definition of private.

Dont think a platform is private if you just go in by a random user that is allowed to provide invites, where you can just go in, purchase, and inject in 5 minutes.

Even if its locked behind server invites, you can still ask around and people will give out invites, you just have to DM the right people.

You can literally create your own invites in the discord server or use the public one the admins have set to let people in, and you are saying they are private? ._.

I have already dmed you before, and offered you 50 instead of the 20 you asked for if you let any known person vouch for you, but you said you dont have one, so its even more suspicious that you are even selling invites to public platforms.
Old 07/25/2023, 16:23   #4024

Quote:
Originally Posted by inquisitor101 View Post
Don't contact this guy, he sells the invites where you can get them free, proper research can get you access easily without paying anything.
That dude PM'ed me here asking 50 euro for Unrevealed and 25 euro for nosweats discord.

I got both free later lol
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/25/2023, 19:18   #4025

Ok then i'll stop doing it, i don't want to scam people
Old 07/26/2023, 02:29   #4026

elite*gold: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by tryyyagain View Post
That dude PM'ed me here asking 50 euro for Unrevealed and 25 euro for nosweats discord.

I got both free later lol
Hahahaha. Seriously nobod should fall for such scam.
Old 07/26/2023, 04:20   #4027

can confirm Bruhwalker is consistent and stable for how much you pay for. For anyone looking to get into the scripting scene.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/26/2023, 10:51   #4028

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enneagram View Post
can confirm Bruhwalker is consistent and stable for how much you pay for. For anyone looking to get into the scripting scene.
+1

They were the first to update i think in 2v2v2 mode, also the consistency is like this from many years ago, basically 0 down time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2023, 13:21   #4029

Saw disney++ has bad experience rating. Is the platform that bad? I heard it has a good prediction and orbwalker
Old 07/26/2023, 17:13   #4030

Its not about platform quality, But devs mindset, you wont feel welcome, But platform is one of the best
Old 07/26/2023, 17:30   #4031

elite*gold: 2900
The Black Market: 180/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly4132 View Post
Its not about platform quality, But devs mindset, you wont feel welcome, But platform is one of the best
It's not just that. People pretended they got ratted by him and he even tried to scam myself many years ago. Just someone to avoid.
Old 07/26/2023, 17:35   #4032

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreigamrr View Post
Saw disney++ has bad experience rating. Is the platform that bad? I heard it has a good prediction and orbwalker
It is very good indeed, only missing to improve some champs and create new ones, but is the best for adcs.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2023, 18:08   #4033

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreigamrr View Post
It's actually pretty chill there, using it since over a year
Best Ezreal on the market
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2023, 18:11   #4034

I have used the Disney++ platform for many months now and is easily one of, if not the best. It has the best farming out of any platform and the most humanized orbwalker and evade out of any platform with very minor performance loss, and if you care about that you can just switch to scripter presets. What Broeki saying about bad dev mindset is also just completely false, any bugs I encountered were swiftly fixed when I mentioned them and theyre very dedicated to improving the product. It's truly a shame that you slander this platform.
Old 07/26/2023, 18:18   #4035

admin told me gn not once, but 2 times, v nice guy, disney is best platform, it breeds challenger level mechanics & cs, superior logic to any platforms imo
Thanks
1 User

Tags
cheat, league of legends script, lol script, provider, script