Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 10:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/11/2023, 08:35   #4156

elite*gold: 0
Anyone knows how do I apply for Disney chair?
Old 08/11/2023, 09:50   #4157

Stay far away as possible from "OASYS"
Very unprofessional, high ego, mean & unresponsive / unhelpful staff.
I purchased, I asked one question after 4 hours of trying to configure it myself and I got spoken too like I had interrupted his birth of his child. Honestly stay away from oasys, it is the most low quality, poor performing platform. I felt like I was using a Windows XP pc. I told them to keep my money and left the server. Disgusting. Not even a 1/10 would be good enough.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2023, 10:28   #4158

Quote:
Originally Posted by redv965 View Post
Zenbot private is Undetected??

there is massive ban on this script this week
btw i bought this script before i know skillshot , bgx , etc ..

from 100 game i win maybe only 20 game , when i use skillshot and bgx kinda win all games , and yeah zenbot private is detected for now as i see in discord and they tell u dont use this plugin cuz maybe ban u while skillshot have no risky plugin .. BGX is crazy good but i use only with ely bypass which too expansive sadly
Old 08/11/2023, 14:30   #4159

pov: when tefan search for tefan lol
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/11/2023, 15:13   #4160

elite*gold: 2900
The Black Market: 180/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 444945 View Post
Could I see the proof of LLenak (The developer of bas1c) being tefan#7872 ?

Currently for me that looks as a misunderstanding as previously the updates were fairly quick before the 5day gap, and rn bas1c is updated anyway
I told him already to open a complaint thread if he is unhappy with my statement. I will provide all proofs to epvp staff. But then he might get banned on epvp. Because bas1c is a copy and paste project which is available publicly, but he charges for it.
Old 08/11/2023, 20:38   #4161

elite*gold: 2900
The Black Market: 180/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 444945 View Post
Didn't know it was pasted and I bought it after I saw it on your list since I thought I could trust your rating of it
Well at least you just paid 25$ as he is doing the weekly sale lol
And it's working. But you can't expect me to have all such information whenever a plat or tool opens. Sometimes it needs time to find such information. Every plat on my legit list could scam, you can never predict that but the chances are low.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2023, 02:33   #4162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raff Swali View Post
Stay far away as possible from "OASYS"
Very unprofessional, high ego, mean & unresponsive / unhelpful staff.
I purchased, I asked one question after 4 hours of trying to configure it myself and I got spoken too like I had interrupted his birth of his child. Honestly stay away from oasys, it is the most low quality, poor performing platform. I felt like I was using a Windows XP pc. I told them to keep my money and left the server. Disgusting. Not even a 1/10 would be good enough.
They have a giant FAQ/guide in their discord server. Everyone joining the OASYS discord ignores the FAQ and asks a question that can be solved by the FAQ.

What kind of computer do you have? No graphics card/outdated cpu? Didn't read FAQ?

Coach Broeki tested the platform and I did too, nothing is wrong with OASYS. Works just fine here as an external.
Old 08/12/2023, 03:26   #4163

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by loltcg View Post
They have a giant FAQ/guide in their discord server. Everyone joining the OASYS discord ignores the FAQ and asks a question that can be solved by the FAQ every 12 hours or so. Everything in the FAQ is pretty straight forward to follow, you need half a brain to follow it.

What kind of computer do you have? No graphics card/outdated cpu? Running a 2005 laptop? Too lazy to read FAQ?

Coach Broeki tested the platform and I did too, nothing is wrong with OASYS. Works just fine here as an external, not sure about your problems.
LOL please kid. I have an allied moab.i9-13900kf, RTX 4090 24gb, intel z790 ddr5, win10 not win11.
Everything in the faq was followed by myself. I met all req's and six even spoke to me the way you're speaking at the moment. It's funny because he couldn't even resolve the issue after everything in the faq was followed. So before you call people lazy and talk like you own the world. Get of your high horse and understand that sometimes things can go wrong. Oasys is rubbish, it's staff is very rude and unprofessional. After 4 hours of not being able to get it to work, he resulted in getting me to just manually inject like a windows xp mockup or something. so I told him to keep my money and left the server. Most rude person I have ever dealt with
Old 08/12/2023, 04:10   #4164

Quote:
LOL please kid. I have an allied moab.i9-13900kf, RTX 4090 24gb, intel z790 ddr5, win10 not win11.
Everything in the faq was followed by myself. I met all req's and six even spoke to me the way you're speaking at the moment. It's funny because he couldn't even resolve the issue after everything in the faq was followed. So before you call people lazy and talk like you own the world. Get of your high horse and understand that sometimes things can go wrong. Oasys is rubbish, it's staff is very rude and unprofessional. After 4 hours of not being able to get it to work, he resulted in getting me to just manually inject like a windows xp mockup or something. so I told him to keep my money and left the server. Most rude person I have ever dealt with
I made it work in less than 30 minutes.

I used BGX and Toir not too long ago and this orbwalker isn't bad in fact Toir doesn't even hold a candle to Oasys Imo so stop gaslighting. Half the menu functions in Toir doesn't even work and there is no active dev/all of them usually lazy.

Also if you have the money to buy such a good computer then why don't you buy the private external platform by Odin? ? ? ? ? ?

Seriously I don't understand how some people think. You buy the cheapest external instead of an expensive one but you have the money for an rtx 4090 computer.
Old 08/12/2023, 04:26   #4165

Quote:
Originally Posted by loltcg View Post
I edited my comment to sound less rude but ok. I doubt what you are saying because I used it and its the best orbwalker I've used lately. I made it work in less than 30 minutes as well haha

I used BGX not too long ago and this orbwalker isn't bad! There is so many champions supported and very good support.

Some people just don't want to get banned.

Edit: BTW my computer has a gtx 1650 and an intel core i5, it works great for me and the evade too.

Also if you have the money to buy such a good computer then why don't you buy the private external platform by Odin? ? ? ? ? ?

Seriously I don't understand how some people think.

You buy the cheapest external but you have an rtx 4090 computer when there is a 150$/month insane external by odin to use.
Dont be shy. I'm not here to criticize for no reason? I'm sharing my experience which is basically what we are all here to do, correct?
I had the worst experience with them and I'm sharing it.
I have a sub / have had a sub to every single platform that is on here. How do you know whether or not I have odin? buying these cheap little platforms to test how good they / the devs / support are is what I enjoy doing
Old 08/12/2023, 04:29   #4166

Quote:
Dont be shy. I'm not here to criticize for no reason? I'm sharing my experience which is basically what we are all here to do, correct?
I had the worst experience with them and I'm sharing it.
I have a sub / have had a sub to every single platform that is on here. How do you know whether or not I have odin? buying these cheap little platforms to test how good they / the devs / support are is what I enjoy doing
Oasys is better than Toir and a good alternative to BGX if you don't want to get banned. If you already have Odin good man then you should stick with it as it's the best external publicly available.

I honestly don't have the time to help you fix Oasys but just tinker around with it and you will get it working. I have it and there is no issues whatsoever.
Old 08/12/2023, 05:44   #4167

what is the best private currently?
Old 08/12/2023, 15:00   #4168

elite*gold: 24
Asgard by Odin still UD as always
Old 08/12/2023, 16:32   #4169

So which platform, has old bol devs? For example: yasuo the windwalker by qqq and awa.
I remember Awa being with hanbot, but then again hanbot went poof and way.
Did awa or qqq join any other platform?
Old 08/12/2023, 17:31   #4170

elite*gold: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaAlphaSupreme View Post
So which platform, has old bol devs?
LS

Tags
cheat, league of legends script, lol script, provider, script

« hwid ban - van 152 | - »