Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Fake letters

Discussion on Fake letters within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fake letters

Hello, so i've been searching for a while a method on how to add fake letters on league of legends for clubs, cause i've seen people having clubs like "hehexd, L9, UwU" and so on, can anyone give me a tutorial on how to get fake letters?

Old 06/25/2019, 14:12   #2

duping isnt possible anymore

Old 06/25/2019, 17:47   #3

elite*gold: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfkek123123 View Post
duping isnt possible anymore
It is.
Old 06/26/2019, 10:42   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oenni View Post
It is.
An how?

Old 06/26/2019, 13:02   #5

elite*gold: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langweiliger Junge View Post
An how?
Wird dir keiner sagen weil du damit für viele ein Geschäft ruinieren würdest. Weiss selber nur vom Prinzip her wie es funktioniert weil es ein guter Freund von mir kann und es funktioniert immernoch ^^

« LoL 1v1 Turnier [GER] mit Preis! | Looking for LoL wallpaper »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
2 GOLD SMURFS ACCOUNT WITH RARE NAMES [Insec & Hide on Bush] [Fake Letters]
01/08/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Guys, Im selling 2 of my Smurfs Account with rare summoner name. Their name is "Insec" and "Hide on bush". Both have 1 fake letter and it will not show the full name in Champ Select & Ingame Chat. BUT it will show the whole full name in Loading Screen & Ingame. Its very funny, if they called you Faker etc. Both Accounts are Gold Elo and I don't need them anymore. If you want some proof, that it rlly show the full name ingame, just write me a pm and add me as friend in LoL. We...
2 GOLD SMURFS ACCOUNT WITH RARE NAMES [Insec & Hide on Bush] [Fake Letters]
01/07/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Guys, Im selling 2 of my Smurfs Account with rare summoner name. Their name is "Insec" and "Hide on bush". Both have 1 fake letter and it will not show the full name in Champ Select & Ingame Chat. BUT it will show the whole full name in Loading Screen & Ingame. Its very funny, if they called you Faker etc. Both Accounts are Gold Elo and I don't need them anymore. If you want some proof, that it rlly show the full name ingame, just write me a pm and add me as friend in LoL. We...
SELLING 2 GOLD SMURFS ACCOUNT WITH RARE NAMES [Insec & Hide on Bush] [Fake Letters]
01/07/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
[Buying] CHANGE SUMMONERS NAME - INVISIBLE (FAKE LETTERS)
09/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I NEED TO CHANGE MY SUMMONERS NAME INTO INVISIBLE ONE.. LIKE FAKE LETTERS. I SAW IT THAT SOMEONE HERE IS SELLING THIS SERVICE. EUNE SERVER
cSRO - Which server is Golden age in chinese letters or not normal letters
12/06/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Please help me :S