Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 01:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for LoL wallpaper

Discussion on Looking for LoL wallpaper within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for LoL wallpaper

Hey boys.
I've been looking for a League of Legends background for a while, but couldn't really find it.

Does anyone have access to the background image on honor level update by any chance? I'd really appreciate it! Google didn't really help so far.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WALLPAPER]Metin2 Wallpaper
06/10/2014 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 19 Replies
http://s14.directupload.net/images/140207/v4d8ymih .png Hallo liebe Community, ich habe mal ein Wallpaper erstellt. Ich hoffe es gefällt euch. Hat zwar nicht viel Zeit beansprucht sieht aber denke ich nicht so schlecht aus. In den Größen: 960x540 1024x576
[Wallpaper] GTA V Wallpaper
10/12/2013 - Artist Showcase - 12 Replies
Ich hab mich mal an einem GTA V Wallpaper versucht. Kritik wäre echt nett. Lob stört mich aber auch nicht. http://i.epvpimg.com/KmsAf.png
Looking for Wallpaper Designer
02/06/2013 - Artist Trading - 4 Replies
Looking for Wallpaper Designer Hello All I am looking for someone to make me a League of Legends wallpaper that includes some of my favorite champions in a very innovative and cool layout. I need the resolution to be 1920 x 1080. The requirements to make this are that you are creative and good at Photoshop. I Will pay someone to make me this wallpaper (a reasonable offer nothing outrageous) Here is what I want on the wallpaper: Fiddlesticks Vladimir
Looking for Wallpaper Designer
02/06/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello All I am looking for someone to make me a League of Legends wallpaper that includes some of my favorite champions in a very innovative and cool layout. I need the resolution to be 1920 x 1080. The requirements to make this are that you are creative and good at Photoshop. I Will pay someone to make me this wallpaper (a reasonable offer nothing outrageous) Here is what I want on the wallpaper: Fiddlesticks Vladimir Garen Amumu
Wallpaper Service - mit P A I N T gezeichnete Wallpaper!
08/31/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, ich biete euch heute ein paar ganz besondere Wallpaper an! P A I N T = Professional art in new touch-pc. Preis pro Wallpaper: 26 e*gold Referenzen: #1