Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 04:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Change client and ingame text

Discussion on Change client and ingame text within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Change client and ingame text

Hi, I would like to change the ingame text for religious reasons like the announcer calling me godlike everytime and the divine skin names. Like the mf skin and the lee sin skin, I would change these things only.

Is there actually a way to do so?

Old 02/27/2019, 21:57   #2
(〃⌒∇⌒)人(⌒∇⌒〃)

Received Thanks: 21,638
There are voice changer/different voice packages and there are also skin tools.

Take a look right here:

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2019, 01:22   #3

Thank you for your reply, and is there also a way to change the text of the announcement, not only the voice?
Old 02/28/2019, 04:51   #4

elite*gold: 325
Good troll

Old 02/28/2019, 05:11   #5

Why troll? I used turkish language for now since it doesnt have these names, but I dont understand anything. The voice changer isnt actually a voice changer, its a language changer.
Old 02/28/2019, 08:00   #6

elite*gold: 325
I thought you would actually want the announcer to call you "godlike" for "religious reasons". That's why I considered this thread as troll but apparently you don't want the announcer to call you godlike?

Another solution would be to just move to the TR server? I think there's a default turkish voice + client language. Also it's cheaper and a little "easier".
It's a cool server without any ping issues, only issue for non-turkish players is the lack of acceptance in their community (quite understandable though) + the language barrier.

Anyway, if you want to stay on your current server for friends or whatever, I think there are actually some solutions, probably something on YouTube
Old 02/28/2019, 12:05   #7

Oh haha yea I didnt express myself in the best way there.

I would like to stay on english, its hard to play with turkish language, i would love english more.

Alright, Im already doing some research, however, should you coincidentally find something like that, feel free to share with me, I would appreciate.

Thanks for the replies.
Old 03/01/2019, 04:58   #8

I don't find it troll at all.
GG

Tags
change, client, edit, modify, text

« RP Preis Erhöhung | Is there a way to unban perma'ed accounts? »