Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 10:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is there a way to unban perma'ed accounts?

Discussion on Is there a way to unban perma'ed accounts? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there a way to unban perma'ed accounts?

I am wondering if there is someone good enough with computers who could actually unban banned accounts.
Old 02/07/2019, 06:14   #2

you dont need to be "good enough with computers" but social skills will help you to get unbannend.
Old 02/07/2019, 07:50   #3

Is this true? Can I get an account unbanned with social skills?
Old 02/07/2019, 13:32   #4

elite*gold: 10
It depends on your ban reason. I had a main account permabanned with over 300€ spent on RP. I was permanently banned for toxicity with racial slurs and death threats (just for context, i dropped a few words here and there towards my premade friend and someone of our team reported me). I wrote a huge - and I mean HUGE - wall of text towards the Riot Games Support but they didn't want to unban me for obvious reasons lol. However, since some unban services exist and since I've heard that it's possible to get unbanned, it's possible. If you were banned for racial slurs/death threats or for scripting/third party applications - you can't however.
Old 02/08/2019, 08:27   #5

I sent them this:
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2019, 20:10   #6

Depends on why did you got banned for
Old 02/14/2019, 21:34   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevengeBoosting View Post
Depends on why did you got banned for
I got banned for flaming :d
Old 02/14/2019, 21:52   #8

elite*gold: 139
There are people who got unbanned even though they were scripting. It depends how often you already wrote to them. Furthermore it strongly varies from case to case.
Old 02/15/2019, 06:56   #9

I wrote a big *** text in order to persuade them that permanent suspension isn’t the way but they answered back with a mere “issue addressed”
Old 02/15/2019, 17:57   #10

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyKiwi View Post
I wrote a big *** text in order to persuade them that permanent suspension isn’t the way but they answered back with a mere “issue addressed”
You gotta be stubborn. And I obviously wouldn't recommend critizising their system, as they won't say "okay youre right boy, heres your acc".

I'd agree that their policy towards toxicity is a little too sensitive but whatever. Be honest to yourself: Even if they unbanned you now, would you really be able to keep your account? Probably not.

Maybe a bit weird to say as a Mod (but aint no Riot-Mod lel) but I also do have permbans for flaming. And honestly I don't even bother. I also don't put in all the work for getting them back. This game will most likely drive me crazy again, getting me permban'd for a second time. So whatever. I rather keep calm in every other game and enjoy them.
Old 03/01/2019, 04:01   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michey View Post
It depends on your ban reason. I had a main account permabanned with over 300€ spent on RP. I was permanently banned for toxicity with racial slurs and death threats (just for context, i dropped a few words here and there towards my premade friend and someone of our team reported me). I wrote a huge - and I mean HUGE - wall of text towards the Riot Games Support but they didn't want to unban me for obvious reasons lol. However, since some unban services exist and since I've heard that it's possible to get unbanned, it's possible. If you were banned for racial slurs/death threats or for scripting/third party applications - you can't however.
Do you think one day League of legends would unban all the accounts ? or they would make a survey about it, I did a mistake before and got banned on my main account because I used scripts in a normal game. I did message them multi times I didn't mean to was just a try but Riot wouldn't reply back about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyKiwi View Post
I wrote a big ass text in order to persuade them that permanent suspension isn’t the way but they answered back with a mere “issue addressed”

I did the same and they keep forwarding my message to the support team nothing worked. I guess they never read the message.

Tags
hack, league, permanent ban, riot