Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 06:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL game recording

Discussion on LoL game recording within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 438
Arrow LoL game recording

Anyone knows good programs to record games while playing, with max graphic+sound?
Old 07/16/2018, 11:20   #2

elite*gold: 129527
The Black Market: 603/1/0
As far as I know, it is possible to record games with op.gg
You do not need an extra program then.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2018, 11:25   #3

elite*gold: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by .TRiPLeX View Post
As far as I know, it is possible to record games with op.gg
You do not need an extra program then.

I have wanted to record games for years, I wasted so many insane plays that even faker hasnt done, but I always had problems with recording, always something not working. Usually the quality is bad and my PC is godlike good.
Old 07/17/2018, 00:07   #4
(〃⌒∇⌒)人(⌒∇⌒〃)

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 22,403
Use Fraps also there is a way to download every game you played in the lol-client and record with the included record tool.
Old 07/17/2018, 08:20   #5

elite*gold: 0
I would do it with the ingame lol game recording, especially when u don’t have such a great pc.
Old 07/17/2018, 15:38   #6

elite*gold: 10
Ich hatte bisher nie Glück mit dem eingebauten LoL Recorder. Mit ner GTX 1060, R7 1700 und 16GB RAM bekomm ich echt schlechte Performance während ich dann aufnehme (mit richtigen Einstellungen).

Das beste ist für mich nach wie vor OBS. Viele und gute Einstellungen, dennoch übersichtlich und relativ leicht zu bedienen, wenn man nix großes macht.

Fraps kommt mir bisschen stark outdated vor (hab das evtl. 2011~ benutzt). Ansonsten ist ein anderer guter Kandidat ShadowPlay von GeForce Expierience - nahezu perfekte Aufnahmen ohne FPS Verlust, brauchst dann aber halt ne "okaye" GPU.

// English:

I never really had luck with the inbuilt LoL Recorder so far. I got a GTX 1060, R7 1700 and 16GB of RAM and I get really poor performance while recording with the inbuilt recorder (with the correct settings).

The best recording tool is still OBS for me personally, it offers a lot of customization settings and is still pretty clear and kind of easy to use, as long as you don't do anything big.

Fraps seems a bit outdated to me (I've used it back in ~2011). Another great recorder is ShadowPlay which is already built-in into GeForce Expierience - I got almost perfect recordings without any major fps loss and pretty good quality.