Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

warning GM ARE RECORDING YOU

Discussion on warning GM ARE RECORDING YOU within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi all i'm not new here but had to chang my acct a gm just came to me with my history of this site (my other actt here) and i had to pay him the money. he knew posts Downloads and with one's i was running. but i only had to pay for what i did on co1 and not co2 YET so Becarefull some one here is not who they say they are.
it's sad to becouse you guys here help me out alot in the past.

:angry: [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=WE ARE ALWAYS WATCHING YOU' border='0' alt='WE ARE ALWAYS WATCHING YOU' /> :angry:
Old 11/30/2005, 23:31   #2

we all know that gms watch these things. thats why i dont like people to post any really cool glitches here cause they may find out and fix em. but what do u mean by ur history? r u talkin about history of sites or just of ur posts? how would they know what you downloaded? do u mean pay conquer money or real mone cause i know they cant make u pay them real money. sry dude but i think ur fulla **** cause otherwise we would have heard of this happening.
Old 11/30/2005, 23:32   #3

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
well, there is no "big brother" option for moderators or normal members, but everyone can see what you are posting just be carefull what you give out
Old 11/30/2005, 23:41   #4

i know they can see what your posting but how would they know what u downloaded and are running unless u posted that stuff to. and they cant make u pay money they dont have any of your information to plus if they did u could just deny it they cant prove anything. dude if you really got hit up by a gm it was probally just a scammer.
Old 11/30/2005, 23:48   #5

he knew all of my posts all the programs i have downloaded from this in the order that i DLed and what i was running (bots) i just wanted to let others know so they will be care-full
Old 11/30/2005, 23:53   #6

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
well if your other accountname is the same as your ingame name that shouldn't be a problem.
You posted in much topics what you download (e.g. co2) and what you are going to test (e.g. conquer partner)

plz don't start hoax posts like this, because technical wise, this isn't possible.
Old 12/01/2005, 01:27   #7

I also call shenanigans on this one. There's no way they could know what you downloaded unless you said it in game. Anyway, just say it was someone else on your account. TQ never does any form of checking about macroing. The only time they could make you pay is if you were already in bot jail. Honestly, if you let a GM bully you you're a fool. I've gotten out of bot jail before when I was doing shady stuff after I bitched enough that all I was doing was alt tabbing between my miner and I while fighting. Just assume that they don't know anything. They usually don't.
Old 12/01/2005, 02:22   #8

Well that seems very suspicious, too bad you can't provide us with any screenshots otherwise we could talk to the person behind all these.
Old 12/01/2005, 02:42   #9

id say u were scammed. how did the person contact u? in game? email? no matter which way they couldnt make you pay money for your desire to test thier game designs integrity really they couldnt even hit u with a lawsuit. most they could do is ban your main account thats if they were able to hack the sites control panel as a mod or admin account to find your ip address out..
Old 12/01/2005, 02:45   #10

yes i say the person who knew u scammed u lol
Old 12/01/2005, 02:52   #11

You are either lying or you're a real dope.
0.o
Even if you were stupid enough to use your account name on the forums there are multiple servers, how the hell could they prove it was you?
Conquer has over 3 million registered users, with 300,000 active every week.
That's a lot of people to keep track of.
Old 12/01/2005, 03:20   #12

So did they make you pay cash in game or in real life?

Sounds like a scammer to me. If it was in game, I hope it was a person with [GM] or [PM] at the end of his name.
Old 12/01/2005, 05:49   #13

n if they know what program u running on ur pc.......sounds like stalker to me
Old 12/01/2005, 06:26   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by Lowfyr@Dec 1 2005, 02:53
well if your other accountname is the same as your ingame name that shouldn't be a problem.
You posted in much topics what you download (e.g. co2) and what you are going to test (e.g. conquer partner)

plz don't start hoax posts like this, because technical wise, this isn't possible.
agreed
Old 12/01/2005, 09:44   #15

rofl Lowfyr dont rip off the nubs J/K
Mate all can say is you have been scammed tq wouldent blackmail u like that.
Closed Thread