Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 20:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Permaban question, not for toxicity

Discussion on Permaban question, not for toxicity within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 14
Permaban question, not for toxicity

"Unfortunately, this account has been permanently suspended due to the extent to which it has been compromised. Accounts that have been highly-compromised pose a risk for other players, and, as mentioned previously, are at risk for suspension. All players are responsible for the security of their accounts."
1st time I got hacked in a shady tourney, 2nd time i quit and forgot my info. 3rd time i got my ****** laptop keylogged. Is there anyway to prove to them, that i got compromised? I sent lots of tickets and i always get the same reply! why did i deserve same punishment as toxic people? is riot support for real?

Old 01/21/2017, 03:55   #2

elite*gold: 17
"All players are responsible for the security of their accounts."

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2017, 14:48   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by €uronymous View Post
"All players are responsible for the security of their accounts."
So, I have all info about the account, and i can prove it. They still don't give it back? I mean if i was trying to lose it intentionally i would definitely deserve it. But, circumstances are not always in my favor. If I get hacked,phished or keylogged, it's still their network my account is operating on. Permaban for toxicity/int feeding/trolling/afk/elo-boosting/scripting is at some situations forgivable.But, this is not? LOL. What is that policy even?
Old 01/21/2017, 15:11   #4

elite*gold: 17
They are just tired of restoring your account and don't want to spend more resources to help you. Unfortunately for you they can do with your account what they want, maybe three is the limit for restoring, bc most ppl never lose their accounts.

Old 01/21/2017, 17:31   #5

its 2 times only you can recover, and that's very little.
Old 01/23/2017, 09:39   #6

elite*gold: 8
Well I think its pretty clear...

Change your speach, mind and respekt other player. The you wont get any problems any more. No one needs toxic silver player in his Team.
Old 01/23/2017, 13:17   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by International eSports View Post
Well I think its pretty clear...

Change your speach, mind and respekt other player. The you wont get any problems any more. No one needs toxic silver player in his Team.
Did you even read what i posted??
Old 01/23/2017, 13:28   #8

elite*gold: 8
I dont talk expecially to you.
Old 01/23/2017, 13:38   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by International eSports View Post
I dont talk expecially to you.
I wasn't permabanned for toxicity. I was permabanned for account security. Huge difference. Your comment is irrelevant..
Old 01/23/2017, 23:10   #10

elite*gold: 32
Just contact the support again if u can prove that it is your account. Worked for me.
Old 01/24/2017, 06:20   #11

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyRequiem View Post
I wasn't permabanned for toxicity. I was permabanned for account security. Huge difference. Your comment is irrelevant..
If you still have access to original e-mail, access to the credit/debit cards or paypal you may have used to make payments, remember the few very first champions you bought and skins then you have a solid backing to give them enough proof that it's your account.

However if this has happened 3 times, they will just think you're trying to sell your account so I don't know if it's worth the effort. If you aren't good at talking, buy an unban service from someone on here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2017, 18:23   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadNLonely View Post
If you still have access to original e-mail, access to the credit/debit cards or paypal you may have used to make payments, remember the few very first champions you bought and skins then you have a solid backing to give them enough proof that it's your account.

However if this has happened 3 times, they will just think you're trying to sell your account so I don't know if it's worth the effort. If you aren't good at talking, buy an unban service from someone on here.
But, they have systems to detect that stuff. They don't need to limit my recovery chances to think that? Do i really deserve the same punishment for toxic accounts and elo-boosters?
Old 01/25/2017, 13:11   #13

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyRequiem View Post
But, they have systems to detect that stuff. They don't need to limit my recovery chances to think that? Do i really deserve the same punishment for toxic accounts and elo-boosters?
Well, in the end it depends on the attitude and thinking of the support member you end up with. Some of them can be forgiving but the others are very strict. I've heard of scenes where for the same offense someone people have had their account permaban lowered to a month or 2 suspension while the others didn't see the same luck.

But like I said, if you really want your account back and cannot possibly convince them with words, try buying an unban service. There are plenty of good ones you can find around the forums.

« Free League eSports betting for real cash prizes | Elophant klappt nicht warum? »