Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

permaban

Discussion on permaban within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
permaban

hello epvpers!!

i was wondering if there was an actual way of getting an account unbanned, since i got banned(dont know the reason) and riot wont unban it ( as usual no help :S ) i dont want people to tell me things that dont work, please tell me

thank you
Old 03/12/2014, 15:08   #2

elite*gold: 59
Here in the forum is someone selling unbann services .
Old 03/12/2014, 15:09   #3

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by firedud View Post
hello epvpers!!

i was wondering if there was an actual way of getting an account unbanned, since i got banned(dont know the reason) and riot wont unban it ( as usual no help :S ) i dont want people to tell me things that dont work, please tell me

thank you
normally you get an email with the reason mhm
well, ask yourself what permanent means, maybe you can find the answer!
Old 03/12/2014, 17:23   #4

elite*gold: 30
yes when you got a permban you always get a email with the reason often it is the reason 2222 that means you buy rp and they dindt got the money ... write the support then
Old 03/12/2014, 22:45   #5

elite*gold: 50
It is possible, but rather hard. All perm bans are handed out manually, and because of that, I wouldn't recommend you to do it alone (submitting an appeal).
Old 03/15/2014, 18:22   #6

yeah ive never got a account unbanned
Old 03/15/2014, 18:50   #7

Depending on the reason, it's possible.

As an example, saying you are behind a vpn to get round being banned for suspected boosting because your IP is all over the place.

You say you "don't know" the reason for being banned, but you must have an idea, if you are honest with yourself?
Old 03/16/2014, 20:08   #8

It's possible few friends did some shady stuff with buying rp got permabanned, repayed the money and got the unban
Old 03/18/2014, 09:26   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Triforce- View Post
Here in the forum is someone selling unbann services .
Really? if it really works wow , whoever knows that guy let him add me !

(email and skype address) No fakers ty
Old 03/21/2014, 01:22   #10

Is that even possible? 'Unbann services'....
Old 03/21/2014, 21:46   #11

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitydrink View Post
Is that even possible? 'Unbann services'....
everything is possible with words or money so yes ^^