Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 20:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to play in korean Server

Discussion on How to play in korean Server within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
How to play in korean Server

Hello guys
I would like to ask how can i play in korean server with a goood ping?
i tried but i had 400 +/- ping
anyone know a Vpn or something which can help reduce my ping ?
Old 10/23/2015, 19:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
I don't think it would help you much, if at all.
If the problem is your connection quality then it definitely might, but I assume it's the location/distance issue, in which case it won't help you at all.
Hopefully someone with more knowledge will help you better.
Old 10/23/2015, 22:17   #3

elite*gold: 10
The problem is the distance but i heard that people use some vpns and get a good ping ? o/
Old 10/27/2015, 15:43   #4

Whatthefast works well with multi servers. I can play with 88 ping from Australia on NA servers, should work fine with KR servers too.
Old 10/27/2015, 15:50   #5

elite*gold: 103
Why would you want to play on KR? You're gonna get stomped mate!
Old 10/27/2015, 22:01   #6

I'm not sure if VPN can help you. But if there's any possibility for it, try using "IPVanish" or "Hide My ***", those are the best two as far as I know.
Old 10/27/2015, 22:25   #7

elite*gold: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by moveforward. View Post
I'm not sure if VPN can help you. But if there's any possibility for it, try using "IPVanish" or "Hide My ***", those are the best two as far as I know.
I can confirm that this WILL induce extreme lag as these free tools have limited bandwidth.
Old 10/27/2015, 22:29   #8

I'll just say: Free tools ?