Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 20:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLZ helpme TT how to open korean language P-server? and.. give me korean server file^

Discussion on PLZ helpme TT how to open korean language P-server? and.. give me korean server file^ within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PLZ helpme TT how to open korean language P-server? and.. give me korean server file^

hello~
i`m living in korean...
i wish open korean P-server...
For a few days. Wander to find the data.
Never could find. Only in English and Arabic.
But you want to make the English version.
We have a database connection error.
I want to create a server with each other to play with Koreans in Korea.
Thank you. If the data Can you send me?
Please help me.