Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 00:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help To play on Korean Server

Discussion on Help To play on Korean Server within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi maby and on can make a guide to play on the official Lineage 2 Server for Korea...

I hope anyone can Help

ty Nero

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[K(korean)SRO]How to play!
05/11/2019 - Silkroad Online - 576 Replies
http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3403/ksro.png // Ever wanted to play kSRO(KoreanSRO)? Well I have decided to write a guide to get you started and help you play. So this guide is thorough and detailed so should cover every aspect of the registration and up to spawning in game, so the process can be understood. If you read below you can gather the aspects of this version that make it unique from the other versions. Silkroad Korea is the most advanced Silkroad Version with the furthest...
[Tutorial] How to Play Korean S4 League
08/21/2010 - S4 League - 16 Replies
First of all: Some parts of this tutorial taken from http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/s4-league/290579-t utorial-pmang-korean-s4league-permanent-registrati on-download.html so also thanks to WAZAAAAA and Manack² who multi fours me to create this tutorial. Requirements: The korean characters installed; Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher that supports korean characters (for the compatibility of the site). A working KSSN.
I would like to play Japanese or Korean server
08/11/2010 - WarRock - 0 Replies
Anglais : Hello, I want a solution for three days how to change proxy is I create my account on the Korean Peninsula is the Japanese but Korean qio a problem I am forbidden to - 15 is not like the Japanese arrive Korean connect to the server (to play) French : Bonjour, je recherche un solution depuis 3 jour comment changer proxy est aussi j'ai créer mon compte sur le coréen est le japonnais mais sur le coréen j'ai un problème qio me interdit au - 15 ans est le japonnais j'arrive pas me...
cant play dekaron korean
02/15/2010 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
So i have now dekaron Korean acc i logged in mainpage and starting this game when i server conectet closed the client Why? i want play dekaron Korean Need i korean IP? or is server maintenance.????? Auf deutsch wenn ich game starte auf der mainpage laded er und komme auf den anmeldeschirm im game wenn ich server anwähle kommt eine komische schrift und wirft mich ausen spiel und lande auf der mainpage wieder
How to play cabal korean version
12/16/2007 - Cabal Online - 10 Replies
Can any1 know how to register to cabal korean version?i want to try it an if exist any patch english :confused: