Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 09:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Framework to develop bot in.

Discussion on Framework to develop bot in. within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Framework to develop bot in.

I'm seeking for a framework, something like L# or BoL Studio, that would allow me to write a basic bot for League of Legends in C#. I'd prefer something that would either be free, or paid once and then you're good to go.

Something (a program) that would inject itself into any starting League of Legends instance and would give me life feedback on which ever data it may be able to retrieve. It is possible, BoL Studio and iARAM work just like that.

But instead of making lousy bot, I just try to make really basic one.

Any suggestions to that?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i am Develop bot for isro
10/17/2014 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
i need some help my bot work in isro but i do not know how parseing skills and quest can anyone help me to develop the bot
lf Partner to develop a bot
07/17/2013 - Path of Exile - 1 Replies
Hi, i search someone or a little group to make a POE Bot. First target would be a bot with pathing and selling to then vendor. I have knowledge in Basic Reversing , working with CE and programmed befor some Bots in C++.
who can develop 1 farmbot?
05/30/2013 - S4 League - 0 Replies
who can develop a 5 minutes farmbot that press F5 for me? thanks for the first :):)
Aion Develop
06/02/2011 - Aion Private Server - 0 Replies
hi all i have a 16 gb ddr3 ram dedicated and i want install a aion server.. and i dont know how do install a server.. i need a realy expert a developer. my msn address [email protected] please add only expert and serius developer's. thnx
I need help to develop my own macro.
12/25/2010 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
Hey guys, I'm Brazilian conquer the game and just five years and always used some atuoclick and now I'm working with VB6 and C sharp As always wanted to develop my own tools and macros bots wondered whether it is possible someone post some source code so that I can learn how these programs that you do, and how the security conquer. My goal is to develop CONQUEST (Server Brazilian conquer) this version in 1005 this is the site (Conquest Online - O Único Conquer Oficial do Brasil -...