Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Path of Exile
You last visited: Today at 06:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lf Partner to develop a bot

Discussion on lf Partner to develop a bot within the Path of Exile forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
lf Partner to develop a bot

Hi,

i search someone or a little group to make a POE Bot.

First target would be a bot with pathing and selling to then vendor.

I have knowledge in Basic Reversing , working with CE and programmed befor some Bots in C++.

I am no teacher, so we have to learn togehter or find different solutions.

I am german, but i also can write in english, not without any problems but i think i will work.

If you want to write with me:

or feel free to PN me
Old 07/17/2013, 19:12   #2

elite*gold: 608
The Black Market: 220/0/0
Also ich kenne mich sehr gut mit autoit und c# aus, vielleicht können wir ja zusammen was entwickeln und dann veröffentlichen.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GW2 (develop team)
04/30/2013 - Guild Wars 2 - 0 Replies
I am looking for team which developing GW2 server. Ready for close cooperation (investments). Skype: daniel_obrain_networkgx
[In Develop] LFDOBot
04/02/2013 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/3yUEg.gif I'm working on an darkorbit bot (NOT PIXEL). Status: In Develop Features: - Collect Cargo Boxes - Sell Cargo - Collect Bonus Boxes
Aion Develop
06/02/2011 - Aion Private Server - 0 Replies
hi all i have a 16 gb ddr3 ram dedicated and i want install a aion server.. and i dont know how do install a server.. i need a realy expert a developer. my msn address [email protected] please add only expert and serius developer's. thnx
I need help to develop my own macro.
12/25/2010 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
Hey guys, I'm Brazilian conquer the game and just five years and always used some atuoclick and now I'm working with VB6 and C sharp As always wanted to develop my own tools and macros bots wondered whether it is possible someone post some source code so that I can learn how these programs that you do, and how the security conquer. My goal is to develop CONQUEST (Server Brazilian conquer) this version in 1005 this is the site (Conquest Online - O Único Conquer Oficial do Brasil -...
trying to develop a serv in VB.net
09/21/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 21 Replies
Well i have just started to think about to make me a own conquer server in VB.net. its not so hard to code in VB so i thought it would be easy. i have just found a problem and its how i should choose the World.cs to the VB.net, there is only .forms,.frx and alot of other things, can some1 tell me wich one i should choose?