Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion Develop

Discussion on Aion Develop within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion Develop

hi all i have a 16 gb ddr3 ram dedicated and i want install a aion server..

and i dont know how do install a server..

i need a realy expert a developer.

my msn address please add only expert and serius developer's. thnx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Develop]You are a good coder and know what are you going to do Job For YOU
03/06/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
well am looking for a real coder that really know how to do things if you got the talent we are going to Pay 25 USD per the bug that got fixed we already got our working based source note you wont be able to download the source you will work trough team viewer cuze the source we got is Impluse works and for sure we arent going to get it leached
I need help to develop my own macro.
12/25/2010 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
Hey guys, I'm Brazilian conquer the game and just five years and always used some atuoclick and now I'm working with VB6 and C sharp As always wanted to develop my own tools and macros bots wondered whether it is possible someone post some source code so that I can learn how these programs that you do, and how the security conquer. My goal is to develop CONQUEST (Server Brazilian conquer) this version in 1005 this is the site (Conquest Online - O Único Conquer Oficial do Brasil -...
trying to develop a serv in VB.net
09/21/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 21 Replies
Well i have just started to think about to make me a own conquer server in VB.net. its not so hard to code in VB so i thought it would be easy. i have just found a problem and its how i should choose the World.cs to the VB.net, there is only .forms,.frx and alot of other things, can some1 tell me wich one i should choose?
United to develop the silkroad emu ....
08/30/2010 - SRO Private Server - 61 Replies
hi all elitepvpers members ..... now i see many people working in new emulator and more wait new emu and more discover new emu and everyone think alone and more and more Thread and projects sea emu and pax his stop Sell now and after this whole Separated and working alone and finaly its still online game and all online
REQUEST:Server Develop help
10/06/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
Hello Hello all! Im new on ElitePvpers. Im trying mount a new Eudemons server, but I need change three things: 1.How can I edit the drop rates, like gold, EPS, and jewels)? 2.Someone have the translated files of the Server? I need only the NPC Talks, etc. 3.Who know how change the IP adresses? Im put Hamachi on server, and this are working perfectly. Now I need choice a Global or a NO-IP, but I dont know where and how put on. Any answers, please post!