Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 06:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chances of Getting caught elo boosting?

Discussion on Chances of Getting caught elo boosting? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Chances of Getting caught elo boosting?

I have an account that was fairly new this season. At the beginning of season 4 I had a friend (in a different state) that played 10 games (placements) on the account and it was placed in platinum. This season I decided to give ranked a go and ended up dropping the account t gold 5..Afterwards, my friend, who lives near me played the account back to platinum. All of this is in the early stages of season 4. What are my chances of getting caught.
Old 06/11/2014, 18:19   #2

1:100.000 i guess.. if someone of your ''friends'' reported you the chance might be 1:1000 or so. not that high since riot doesnt give a ****
Old 06/11/2014, 18:24   #3

will changing my summoner name help with not being reported by people who know me?
Old 06/11/2014, 18:32   #4

So
As a Booster i can say:
You wont get banned in ANY WAY. If they Ban you you have the right to contact the support. If you tell them you got Hacked etc , they will " DE ban" you.

Dont worry, even if your "friends" report you , there is no way they Ban you.

Have a nice Day
Old 06/11/2014, 18:33   #5

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Magician Grandpa View Post
will changing my summoner name help with not being reported by people who know me?
nope won't help.
Old 06/11/2014, 18:48   #6

I've had an account that was punished before (season rewards taken ) and they said i participated in elo boosting. I was thinking either I was reported by someone who knew me or riot did ip checks because the person who boosted me a bit was in new york while I'm in california.
Old 06/11/2014, 23:00   #7

I would say the chances of getting banned are the same as getting hit by a car. It happens but not often.
Old 06/13/2014, 17:35   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selfbuten View Post
I would say the chances of getting banned are the same as getting hit by a car. It happens but not often.
Made me laugh so hard
Old 06/13/2014, 19:32   #9

Pretty slim if you find the right booster who has a VPN
Old 06/13/2014, 23:21   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonAdvantage View Post
Pretty slim if you find the right booster who has a VPN
*sniff*sniff* VPN doesn't matter if it's actually not the same IP/ISP as the real user.
Old 06/14/2014, 19:42   #11

U'll not get banned dont worry

Tags
cheating, help -problem