Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how not to get caught using a bot ?

Discussion on how not to get caught using a bot ? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
so if i set the bot to ks..

does that mean i am somehow safe? ...

even if people fraps you :P ? ........

:smashfreak:
Old 04/27/2007, 06:18   #2

if you set it to ks then if someone else is fighting near you you will end up stealing their kills which will **** them off and force them to whisper "no ks" and when you dont reply and continue to kill their mob they will suspect you are botting and pk your ***....setting it to no ks just mqakes you run away from near players so that your not both trying to kill the same monsters
Old 04/27/2007, 06:21   #3

set a d/c tool to d/c on ALL
Old 04/27/2007, 06:24   #4

that will work "site" but if you dc then relog too many times too quickly your acc will lock and you wont be able to play the char till the next server maintenance...if your lucky
Old 04/27/2007, 06:27   #5

liquid oxygen, do you play on pisces, ur wife is karaxkura???

lol

<hr>Append on Apr 27 2007, 06:29<hr> my friend quit pisces becos u KOS-ed him, and we changed servers rofl
Old 04/27/2007, 06:32   #6

nope i play on aries i tried to play on pisces but the name was already taken
Old 04/27/2007, 06:33   #7

ha my ***, that name is totally original
Old 04/27/2007, 06:52   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by site@Apr 27 2007, 07:33
ha my ***, that name is totally original
Why would he lie about such thing ? And there are other ppl called with that name i know 1 of em also + i would be proud if id made u move servers.
Old 04/27/2007, 20:45   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by liquidoxygen@Apr 26 2007, 23:18
if you set it to ks then if someone else is fighting near you you will end up stealing their kills which will **** them off and force them to whisper "no ks" and when you dont reply and continue to kill their mob they will suspect you are botting and pk your ***....setting it to no ks just mqakes you run away from near players so that your not both trying to kill the same monsters
Setting "no ks" also makes you run away from mobs and generally look like a bot, and for that people will still pk your ***. Use DCTool by Giacometti and set d/c on blue and black names, and set bot to ks. Then if someone hits/kills you put their name in the list on the tool, so you d/c on that person. But a lot of people don't kill botters and it doesn't *look* like your botting as much if you set to ks so you're safter from being recorded.
Old 03/04/2008, 23:33   #10

hey,

i know i'm bumping up a very old thread.. but i've been searching the forum for a while now and couldn't find the thing i was looking for..
and since it's about the same question they asked in this thread i thought it's ask here:

Is there still a tool around which will autoDC you when Anybody is near.. so you can't get caught by tapers?
not only blue/red/black names.. but any player

thx in advance
Old 03/04/2008, 23:42   #11

cidproxy......
whoa....... you've been a member since 2006 and you've only made 1 post.... *lurk* *lurk* <.< *do teh lurkz*
Old 03/04/2008, 23:46   #12

mya i actually recently started co again.. i played for a few months and then had to quit deu to irl issues.. never rly used any bots then.. but now i don't feel like lvling myself up while everybody is already 130 2nd reborn >.<

thx for the answer btw.. will look it up