Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 17:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot for Ref/Leveling. Payd or Free!

Discussion on Bot for Ref/Leveling. Payd or Free! within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bot for Ref/Leveling. Payd or Free!

I'm LF a bot for ref/leveling, whats the best at moment?
i used lolnyx but its stop work.
Old 05/11/2014, 16:23   #2

elite*gold: 317
The Black Market: 142/0/0
There is no real 'best bot' atm, because Lolnyx and Lolbandit for example are webserver-based and offer an awesome web panel to control the bot, but also are heavily affected by server stability and especially server downtimes.

There are other free bots which do not use a webserver system, or NHC bot, a paid bot which is probably the oldest still running bot out there. Those ones are not affected of server downtimes obviously (OK, except Riot's servers but this is something no bot can influence) but usually a bit more difficult to manage/set up etc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2014, 18:29   #3

elite*gold: 37
NHC bot is fully functionable !
Old 05/12/2014, 18:38   #4

elite*gold: 0
i tried nhcbot trial and its doesnt take acc from accounts.txt.
i created a shared folder and put the accounts.txt there, the bot doesnt identify the accounts and erase the file.
i tried with tiny 7 and full windows 7 professional, same problem. : /

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS MY VPN fast !! payd for 3months NEED PSC
06/17/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
http://imageshack.us/f/268/24gbram.png/ Procesor ! - Intel xeron 4(8) cores - 2,16GHz RAM - 24GB RAM ! 1GB network !!! Offer me on PSC !!! offer me !!!
Any payd APB reloaded bot that does not require paypal?
10/10/2011 - All Points Bulletin - 0 Replies
Hello peeps. Is there any APB RELOADED bot/aimbot that is most safe and does not require paypal to pay? I can use moneybookers or PSC tho paypal takes to long when it comes to adding money to the account. Also if you have time, place your top 5 APB reloaded bots even if it is payd with paypal :) thanks
i payd vpn need help...
04/20/2011 - Rappelz - 2 Replies
I Payd Korea VPN for the KTS. But i cant login.... i start the client pressing in username and passwort and click ok and nothing happens.... ^^ need help please
[Bot] LazyBot free Free leveling
09/19/2010 - WoW Bots - 4 Replies
Hi leute wollte mal fragen ob jemand schon Probiert hat mit Lazybot zu Lvln und ob das gut geht Mfg Anatho
Leveling 4 FREE !!!!
06/19/2008 - Archlord - 24 Replies
english So here is my offer: I have got already an level 77 Knight and a level 69 Berserker, and i dont see any sense in Leveling any more without EP III. Thats why i want to offer my playingtime to you! For sure, it is not Powerleveling, but i can Level u up quite good. I play nearly all the day, but my own Chars dont get any further ... so i thought doing something with a better success rate would be quite nice! All i need is a PM with ur AccName, ur PW, the Char u want to be...