Just used the new version, the character picking is indefinitely better than just pressing lock in, in the old versions, very nice use of the filter in champion selection, this way we can even pick new champions if we type their name in the config. The screen detection is working as intended, no more issues. Improvements could be an automated referral account creator (and automatically add the accounts to the account list) and as already mentioned the bot needs to start winning games (my idea is using an ad champion with rally and heal for ultimate tower pushing).
Just used the new version, the character picking is indefinitely better than just pressing lock in, in the old versions, very nice use of the filter in champion selection, this way we can even pick new champions if we type their name in the config. The screen detection is working as intended, no more issues. Improvements could be an automated referral account creator (and automatically add the accounts to the account list) and as already mentioned the bot needs to start winning games (my idea is using an ad champion with rally and heal for ultimate tower pushing).
automated referral account creating is impossible unless some one tells me how i can get it to solve captchas and well pushing wont be done for quite a bit at least 0.61 maybe later 0.6 as i currently have it planned will be primary adding of all early features needed like hp monitoring and reading what area its supposed to be pushing.
0.57 should be out some time tonight or in a day or 2 and it might even jump to .58 because this is going to be a huge update when i get it done it should include summoner skills, account tracking so you can stop the bot whenever and it should start back up with the right amount of games to go, fail safes on alot of lobby screens, and ive been debating rewrighting a good chunk of the core to have the start of an api but this might be a project for the 0.7 series
automated referral account creating is impossible unless some one tells me how i can get it to solve captchas and well pushing wont be done for quite a bit at least 0.61 maybe later 0.6 as i currently have it planned will be primary adding of all early features needed like hp monitoring and reading what area its supposed to be pushing.
0.57 should be out some time tonight or in a day or 2 and it might even jump to .58 because this is going to be a huge update when i get it done it should include summoner skills, account tracking so you can stop the bot whenever and it should start back up with the right amount of games to go, fail safes on alot of lobby screens, and ive been debating rewrighting a good chunk of the core to have the start of an api but this might be a project for the 0.7 series
First of all: Very nice work and thank you very much for your work.
I want to report some bugs:
- The bot stops when I get the message error:
Connection Failure: Unable to connect to PVP.net Server
- I got sometimes the problem, after clicking on defeat that my LoL
crashes / shuts down. Could you fix this, so that the bot automatically would restart it?
First of all: Very nice work and thank you very much for your work.
I want to report some bugs:
- The bot stops when I get the message error:
Connection Failure: Unable to connect to PVP.net Server
- I got sometimes the problem, after clicking on defeat that my LoL
crashes / shuts down. Could you fix this, so that the bot automatically would restart it?
Thanks in advance!
I believe it's an issue with you're connection or server (EU servers have been really buggy I've heard) rather then the program. The bot shouldn't be causing connection issues
make this join 5vs5 computer games... Will get exp ALOT quicker
uhh acctually it wont i did some testing with this 5v5 takes about an hour and at the end of it you only get about 70xp where as doing 1v1 takes about 20 mins and nets you 30xp 20x3 = an hour so this way we are acctually averaging ~20 xp more an hour
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordLightbringer
I believe it's an issue with you're connection or server (EU servers have been really buggy I've heard) rather then the program. The bot shouldn't be causing connection issues
this is correct and not something i will ever be able to impliment a fix for unless i rewright the core to read packets and/or memory values
this is correct and not something i will ever be able to impliment a fix for unless i rewright the core to read packets and/or memory values
I know that the bug is not caused by the bot.
I play on North America but I got bad problems with the meant connection interruption. I would thank you very much if you could fix this, because I think I'm not the only one with this problem.
And the other thing - Could you make the bot check if the game still is active or if the bot failed somewhere?
Maybe you could solve the problem by restarting League of Legends every 22 minutes so it's a safe win/win situation for everyone who uses it (e.g. me).
because that has a chance of getting you banned your playing with other players one of my main points of this was to be safe so you can run it on your mains
[Release]New Server now in Open Beta 04/02/2012 - Shaiya PServer Advertising - 28 Replies I am proud to bring everyone a new private server. Immortal Shaiya is currently in the open beta process an we welcome all that wish to participate to come an test us out. For more info please visit our website Immortal Shaiya
Thanks.
Zar
Immortal Shaiya Dev
[R.Y.L]RYL Factory Open Beta Release!!!~~ 08/07/2009 - Private Server - 23 Replies HiiiiiiiiiiiWooooooooooohoooooo so finally ryl factory will release open beta tomorrow
after month of fixing and testing and yea its the best private server for the best MMORPG that exist! its Real time MMO unlike those crappy mmorpgs point and click shit this is real time!!
YouTube - RYL Factory Reopening Preview
cool graphic gampeplay tell me what else do you need?
seriously now..
i highly recommend it to everyone belive me its the best MMO you will play.!
FactorY | Risk Your Life