Hello, i am looking for a long term duo from Silver 2, i want someone who would offer me the cheapest prices out here cuz im really thinking for a longterm duoQ until master i guess
Hello, i am looking for a long term duo from Silver 2, i want someone who would offer me the cheapest prices out here cuz im really thinking for a longterm duoQ until master i guess
I can do that
Jungle Main
My Thread:
Discord: EiriSpenz#4083
I dont know about ur lp gains but from
Silver 2 to Platinum 4 Around 50-55 Euro
Plat 4 to D4 - 40-50 Euro
Hello, i am looking for a long term duo from Silver 2, i want someone who would offer me the cheapest prices out here cuz im really thinking for a longterm duoQ until master i guess
Searching (Top/Jungle/Mid) duoQ
dm me or post ur discord under
I can offer you the best prices possible
Feel free to add me and message me on discord : Sainis#1894
Hello, i am looking for a long term duo from Silver 2, i want someone who would offer me the cheapest prices out here cuz im really thinking for a longterm duoQ until master i guess
Hello, i am looking for a long term duo from Silver 2, i want someone who would offer me the cheapest prices out here cuz im really thinking for a longterm duoQ until master i guess
Hello there! I am new to this site but i am doing boosting services in different discord servers for more than half a year. I can do it either jungle/adc/supp.
Hello, i am looking for a long term duo from Silver 2, i want someone who would offer me the cheapest prices out here cuz im really thinking for a longterm duoQ until master i guess
Hello, i am looking for a long term duo from Silver 2, i want someone who would offer me the cheapest prices out here cuz im really thinking for a longterm duoQ until master i guess
Searching (Top/Jungle/Mid) duoQ
dm me or post ur discord under
You can order on our Website or DM us for more Informations
!!! USE THIS SPECIAL DISCOUNT CODE -->>" EPVP2023 " ----------------------------------------------
[DuoQ] [1€] DuoQ Game with Chinese Booster. 09/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies Hi, we are offering you to do a DuoQ with a Chinese Booster, so you can go up withouth anyone playing in your account, by yourself.
We don't care about Rank, you can DuoQ with us.
We offer it for 1€/game .
Skype: dark.asecas1
Just add. Feel free to ask us anything :).
DuoQ Push G5-G4 (got a silver duoQ acc if needed) 04/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies Hey,
i'm searching for a DuoQ Push from G5-G4. I also got a silver Account which you could DuoQ on, if it's needed.
I'm maintaining a positive win-ratio on Top and Jungle, also quite confident as Sup or ADC, not so great on mid :P I'm saying this, cause i once got a duoQ booster who put me into D3 Elo which, obvisiously, was quite hard for me if i got a carry role.
Add me on skype qjouk-epvp1 with your price. Preffered pushtime would be tomorrow on sunday.
[Buying] ** 10 PLACEMENT MATCHES - EUNE - DUOQ ONLY! ** Looking for more DUOQ after plcmnts! 01/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies Hello sirs ,
I d like to state that i m really keen on my account and improvement overall so I M ONLY WILLING TO DUOQ
PLEASE I M MAKING A SERIOUS POST SO DO NOT BOTHER COPY / PASTE your thread as a reply.Most Likely i ll ignore the reply even if u r the best service worldwide
Details :
a) I finished Platinum 5 season 3
b) I m willing to duoq the placements and if things go smooth i ll most likely continue the cooperation with the booster after the placements.
c) Its needed to duoq WITH...
Suche DuoQ Partner / Searching DuoQ Partner 05/17/2013 - League of Legends - 7 Replies Moin Leude.
Bin der Death~Light bzw. Ralf spiele Lol seit ca. 2 Jahren und bereite mich vor, damit ich irgendwann (ca 6-8 Monate) Livestreamen kann (evtl. auch ein Team finden). Ich bin 16 Jahre alt, suche einen Duo Partner: Der Partner sollte kein Headset haben das rauscht, kein kiddie sein, mindestens gold elo haben und seine Lane zu 100(!)% gewinnen. Genau so geht es mit nämlich auf meiner lane (Mid lane). Welche lane du gehst interessiert mich nicht (hauptsache kein Mid laner)
Zu mir...